Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Its just a game sis. Some people tend to get super competitive about it and make shit up to win but Im sure none of them would wanna hurt you intentionally, they are your friends and value you for a reason.

@Zemmi , I suggest you take a breather and leave the thread for a bit then come back.
Reading between the lines, I think there is history between Zem and "someone", and certain people being wilfully ignorant of that is what has caused the hurt. But yeah, I think after a break from the thread it'll take the sting off a bit.

@Flowa Fine, Adam told the truth here, but I maintain that listening to confirmed scum is ridiculous. You even voted based on his word.

What are you doing?
Voting a confirmed non Town? Like, did you read what I said about Zem and claiming? If she‘s not insta claiming she isn‘t Town. And now she confirmed it. I don‘t think we should lynch her, but as a second wagon in case of redirect shenanigans she‘s a good choice.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yea but like I said look back at my abilities none of them are harmful and just things to help me narrow down where to look for my androids and to keep scum from hurting me. I could also gather abilities from people but not permantly, just borrowing them for a phase or cycle or something I don't remember.

Honestly I think it’s weird that some of you are switching off Muugen and over to Zemmi just because of his claim after he attempted to super kill her, even tho he’s survived a kill himself and he’s essentially confirmed scum.

At this point in the game, I’m not seeing what makes her a priority over him even if he’s telling the truth about the kill. That’s without even giving her the benefit of the doubt in this situation.

I agree with these points! :rosismile:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Voting a confirmed non Town? Like, did you read what I said about Zem and claiming? If she‘s not insta claiming she isn‘t Town. And now she confirmed it. I don‘t think we should lynch her, but as a second wagon in case of redirect shenanigans she‘s a good choice.
Did you just read I auto lose when i claim?

Yea but like I said look back at my abilities none of them are harmful and just things to help me narrow down where to look for my androids and to keep scum from hurting me. I could also gather abilities from people but not permantly, just borrowing them for a phase or cycle or something I don't remember.
Ahem, it was said that your Kamehameha first rcs the target and then the 2nd time they are hit they die.

Does it only work on Androids?

And Androids can also be town right?

The reason she's a priority in this situation is because two players have staked solid info against her. She should claim. Muugen has a considerable amount of circumstantial evidence against him, and I am certainly not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Zemmi is the logical vote at this point in time. If we get to the bottom of Zemmi and it turns out Lind and Muugen are both just staking their scum lives on this, then we can clean up afterwards, and it'll still be well worth it.
interesting!

I don‘t really want you lynched today.

Also, just take a break now. Everything‘s fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.