Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more interested in Zoro's storyline with the Grim Reaper figure. I know it could be an elaborate joke that Robin and Brook are pulling on Zoro to the actual Grim Reaper is a part of the One Piece world. Either way my mind is questioning why did Oda draw a Grim Reaper last chapter?
A joke doesn't solve Zoro's situation, plus being dragged for multiple chapters, nah. :myman:

Oldandsickbeard >>> Kaido >= LinLin
Akainu > Kaido
Powerscaling, for me, never changed, is just that many of you failed to realize that there was a large gap between WB and the rest of the pirates of the world, this is why he had to be removed.
Also the admirals are disciplined militars, they are athlete and knows how to move, protect themselves, kite the enemy if necessary. LinLin and Kaido are not, they are two brute monsters who knows just how to hit blows and endure until they win using their massive destructive power.
This is why even if less powerful in terms of ap and stamina, Kizaru would be an harder match up than LinLin or even Kaido for 1-hit-ko fighters like top tiers swordsmen.

Last edited:
I told fellow Yoncucks that Oda has to be on some good shit to have Meme comparable to the main antagonist of his story or even his first man Shiryu, Oda had to let them learn the painful truth that Meme is Wano's Pica the hard way lmfao.
Prime BB vs Meme is like Ouki vs that dude from the Zhao army who thought to be above the six great generals and got immediately destroyed lol.

This begs the question can Zoro defeat Big Mom solo??

Fight only lasted 15 20 minutes since landing hits on Big Mom ain't that hard.

Law does the internal damage and Kidd does external.

Luffy and Zoro can do both internal and external damage with CoC.

I now actually believe Zoro can defeat Big Mom by herself.
Hopefully there aren't many disagreements
Not when Enma is nerfing him constantly.

This begs the question can Zoro defeat Big Mom solo??

Fight only lasted 15 20 minutes since landing hits on Big Mom ain't that hard.

Law does the internal damage and Kidd does external.

Luffy and Zoro can do both internal and external damage with CoC.

I now actually believe Zoro can defeat Big Mom by herself.
Hopefully there aren't many disagreements
Seeing how BM can't evade shit I say she is turn into sashimi fastly.

Tf is an electromagnetic cannon? Oda coming up with some weird stuff with Kidd. Also.. Big Mom just got beat by DF powers only. No AdvCoc, no armament... Wow. Big meme indeed.

Oldandsickbeard >>> Kaido >= LinLin
Akainu > Kaido
Powerscaling, for me, never changed, is just that there was a large gap between WB and the rest of the pirates of the world, this is why he had to be removed.
Also the admirals are disciplined militars, they are athlete and knows how to move, protect themselves, kite the enemy if necessary. LinLin and Kaido are not, they are two brute monsters who knows just how to hit blows and endure until they win using their massive destructive power.
This is why even if less powerful in terms of ap and stamina, Kizaru would be an harder match up than LinLin or even Kaido for 1-hit-ko fighters like top tiers swordsmen.
LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.