Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about Kidd. Kidd's AP is above Yamato's but her haki and ice powers seem like they'd be hard for Kidd to get around. I give Kidd the edge but I don't think it's a bad fight.
Problem is Yamato was able to deal with Kaido actually using advCoC on offensive

Thunder Bagua cleanly blitzed Law on roof top, and current Law is same power level

Do you see him dealing with yamato??

Do you notice how no one gives a shit about Queen or Sanji??

When Law gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

When Kidd gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

Even when Luffy got feats in 1037 all Luffy fans couldn't keep Zoros name out of your mouth.

Funny how Sanji is so irrelevant to anyone besides die hard Sanji fan base he isn't even worth mentioning.

Why don't you see Law fans comparing Law's attacks to sanjis or even Kidd fans?? Because they know its a useless comparison sanji doesn't stack up.

I swear if Sanji fans weren't so vocal on this forum no one would even talk about sanji

Problem is Yamato was able to deal with Kaido actually using advCoC on offensive

Thunder Bagua cleanly blitzed Law on roof top, and current Law is same power level

Do you see him dealing with yamato??
Yamato did not "deal" with Kaido. He left her bleeding and she admitted she wasn't going to last

Also used 1 adCoC technique

Well internal damage is shown by coughing up blood right??

Zoro even with Tatsumaki cut Kaido so deep he cough up blood meaning internal damage

Ashura cut him even deeper

Now CoC cuts even deeper.

With Luffy he can use internal destruction Ryou
Man you are doing some very deep shit, there is only internal damage when you can send your haki into that object, but still i would say take some rest

Status
Not open for further replies.