Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seriously:And some people think Doffy, King and Marco > Kidd and law

These guys have OP fruits and better stats than them
Law has country level DC/AoE/AP Wow
He and Kidd are legit Low top tiers now.

This attack KOs anyone except Kaido and WB
For BM to tank such attack after tanking other attacks, She's a beast!
She and Kaido are true monsters !

:steef:Kidd hype
The finisher...electromagnetic powers.

:josad: I'm still mad tho that BM and Kidd didn't have CoC clash

I expected better tbh. Big Mom was seen as this person who cannot be damaged in WCI. "Iron Balloon" remember that? They made a whole big thing about cracking a picture frame just to hurt her. Now shes taking brunt force attacks by Kidd and somehow its working all of the sudden. Law I can understand cause he's damaging from within. His DF has always been beyond op. Kind of wanted Oda to give Kidd more here instead of giant mechs and now some type of cannon. Ah well...
It was made very clear that BEGE never saw her being damage, and he only worked for her during a year in wich she definitely didnt fight any really powerful opponents. Kaido is the one introduced as nigh invunerable and even he is being fucked up now

- In the cover Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is walking through a dense forest looking for adventures.
No Germa story? Oh well.

- While he's gradually moving Onigashima away from the Capital, Momonosuke hears that someone calls him.

But it's probably Zunesha that is calling Momo.
- Kid and Law's latest attacks broke some Big Mom's bones, but she recovers thanks to the Soru Soru no Mi power.

So Kidd's Bull attack and Law's Kroom from last chapter does work on Big Mom.

And Big Mom's DF can help her recover that quickly?

- Law makes a last big attack with all energies he has left. The attack is so powerful that even affects the island of Wanokuni.

Did Law just pulled another island level feat?
And noted, it doesn't say just affecting Onigashima alone. His attack is so powerful that even Wano felt it. And Onigashima is in the sky right now. Holy crap, Law might legit have the greatest feat in the verse yet.

@Trafalgar_D_Law

- Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and challenges Kid.

- Big Mom: "Do you think you can defeat me!!? I am “Big Mom”!!!!".

- Kid reveals his trump card and attacks Big Mom with an electromagnetic cannon.

Did Kidd just pulled out a railgun? @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Pantheos @Lukegranders @Legendaryconquer#1 @Pattoucco @Iesd etc.:kidsmile::kidsmile::kidsmile:

- Law: "Your era ends here!!!".

This is the best spoilers for my birthday yet.

Why is the first thing Kidd fans come up with is the comparison to Zoro? Is that all you care about? Do you not enjoy your fav getting a decent chapter?:kuzanshut:

Kidd will never be as strong as the Grandmaster, but it's perfectly fine, the King of Hell is on a league of his own, try not to feel too bad about it. If anything, you should be thankful for ZKK, it's the only reason you'll be able to claim Luffy = Kidd after Wano.
:lawsigh:
:hapnoel:

Do you notice how no one gives a shit about Queen or Sanji??

When Law gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

When Kidd gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

Even when Luffy got feats in 1037 all Luffy fans couldn't keep Zoros name out of your mouth.

Funny how Sanji is so irrelevant to anyone besides die hard Sanji fan base he isn't even worth mentioning.

Why don't you see Law fans comparing Law's attacks to sanjis or even Kidd fans?? Because they know its a useless comparison sanji doesn't stack up.

I swear if Sanji fans weren't so vocal on this forum no one would even talk about sanji
:hihihi::jackcopium:

He probably did an Injection Shot on sterioids which pierced through Meme, Onigashima and reached Wano mainland.
Not that crazy if that's what happened but we will see what he actually did.
People who are saying country-sized feat are out of their minds. :doffytroll:

Been waiting for that for 24 years. :sanmoji:
Law and Lidd didnt need 60+ hits with aCoC to do nothing.
They messed her up with a couple of hits each.
Luffy remains the king of ineffective damaji.
the only reason your saying this is because compare to the others, luffy's feats non-existent some times

Do you notice how no one gives a shit about Queen or Sanji??

When Law gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

When Kidd gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

Even when Luffy got feats in 1037 all Luffy fans couldn't keep Zoros name out of your mouth.

Funny how Sanji is so irrelevant to anyone besides die hard Sanji fan base he isn't even worth mentioning.

Why don't you see Law fans comparing Law's attacks to sanjis or even Kidd fans?? Because they know its a useless comparison sanji doesn't stack up.

I swear if Sanji fans weren't so vocal on this forum no one would even talk about sanji
Lanjino simply too irrelevant. :milaugh:

Imagine thinking that Simp is anywhere near R5-level.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine a nerfed queen In his weakest form not using haki knocking out big mom and cracking her skull

Yet law and midd need a dual attack to break a couple bones
In Two Piece, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.