Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected better tbh. Big Mom was seen as this person who cannot be damaged in WCI. "Iron Balloon" remember that? They made a whole big thing about cracking a picture frame just to hurt her. Now shes taking brunt force attacks by Kidd and somehow its working all of the sudden. Law I can understand cause he's damaging from within. His DF has always been beyond op. Kind of wanted Oda to give Kidd more here instead of giant mechs and now some type of cannon. Ah well...

so this electromagnetism attack, is it just an attack or he Kidd can use different move in the same manner?

because most Kidd attacks are still kinda boring, this should open up a new cool way for Kidd to fight

Someone was guessing the dino twins would resurface. Man once Ulti wakes up and sees karma brought to Big Mom, she'll take off her mask and melt that lil peppermint cane. Paypay might tickle the bagpipes

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I HOPE THAT ZORO FANS WHO THOUGHT HE IS BETTER THAN LAW AND KIDD, DIDNT GET ANY DEPRESSION

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT HEADCANON AND BIAS ONTO YOUR READING

AFTER THIS, DONT COMPARED LUFFY’S LAPDOG TO SUPERNOVA TRIO AGAIN

PLEASE COMPARED ZORO TO HIS BIGGEST RIVAL, SANJI

:cheers:
No worries.

Getting carried by Law is nothing to be proud of as a Kidd fan.

Plus unlike Kidd, Zoro has advCoC and hell lot more ap than Kidd will ever have.

I expected better tbh. Big Mom was seen as this person who cannot be damaged in WCI. "Iron Balloon" remember that? They made a whole big thing about cracking a picture frame just to hurt her. Now shes taking brunt force attacks by Kidd and somehow its working all of the sudden. Law I can understand cause he's damaging from within. His DF has always been beyond op. Kind of wanted Oda to give Kidd more here instead of giant mechs and now some type of cannon. Ah well...
Yeah, her weird shield disappeared since the war started lol! even franky's bike hurt her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.