Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lmao"
The feats of an old, sick, and heavily injured Whitebeard against the likes of Akainu and the rest of the best that the Marine has to offer will stay. When a more powerful Luffy than the version that is gonna beat Kaido will have an harder time against Akainu you can come back to laugh at me. Unless ofc, you guys won't keep up with this nonsense excuse of the inconsistent powerscaling, yet in the story that we are reading this is what is happening, accept it or not.

Regardless of how I or others feel about the fight and whether Big Mom is defeated or not, I do think it's time to stop downplaying on Kid and Law because both of them were really impressive during their fight against a Yonko.
I am not happy I still need some haki feat for call them top tier pirate.

Another week of people calling Yonkous trash and One Piece has no tension :suresure:

WTF was the point of having Big Mom in this arc?

She did nothing, was just a clown the entire arc, and her crew is fucking around for 100 chapters or some shit
To show the power form the others captains, is simple as that, how is so difficult to you understand?

I HOPE THAT ZORO FANS WHO THOUGHT HE IS BETTER THAN LAW AND KIDD, DIDNT GET ANY DEPRESSION

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT HEADCANON AND BIAS ONTO YOUR READING

AFTER THIS, DONT COMPARED LUFFY’S LAPDOG TO SUPERNOVA TRIO AGAIN

PLEASE COMPARED ZORO TO HIS BIGGEST RIVAL, SANJI

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.