[VOTE LYNCH CAL]
[VOTE LYNCH MIDNIGHT]
[VOTE LYNCH NANA]
[VOTE LYNCH MICHELLE]
[VOTE LYNCH NAOMI]
[VOTE LYNCH SALAH]
[VOTE LYNCH RAL]
why?

Never mind you did answer. But the way you answered gram on it you only brought up superkill so obviously that seemed like bad reasoning just needed it pointed out. Since you seem like everyone is scum who states you did something. Just interesting to see for someone who played town and then lied and is indie lmao thatโ€™s all

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
As an aside, before I head to bed, one aspect I really hate about these "super role madness" games is how we're told one thing, and then that one thing never works like that due to ability overload. For instance, the OP describes "Super Kills" as the be-all, end-all, cannot-be-stopped mechanic that is essentially final.

We have already had like three fail for unknown reasons, with several players holding passive immunities to them. Might seem like a small deal, and I know to expect this kind of stuff (which is why I'm not exactly playing at full speed here) but at no fault of the Host themselves we're already getting to the point where the game will just boil down to flinging action at each other and hoping for the best.

Just felt like I needed to vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.