Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you know Kidd will do all this shit and guys will still come out and say he can’t beat Queen/King/Marco/Katakuri ect lol
I think anybody who scaled any of the R5 to below a YC1+ level is obviously trolling or shitposting rn. :myman:

I do wish Oda had not done Killer so dirty, though. The other 4 SNs actually defeated people who matter while Killer got someone who Zoro massacred in Act 1 instead of a commander. Heck, I would have taken Killer vs Smoothie, tbh. :josad:

I expected better tbh. Big Mom was seen as this person who cannot be damaged in WCI. "Iron Balloon" remember that? They made a whole big thing about cracking a picture frame just to hurt her. Now shes taking brunt force attacks by Kidd and somehow its working all of the sudden. Law I can understand cause he's damaging from within. His DF has always been beyond op. Kind of wanted Oda to give Kidd more here instead of giant mechs and now some type of cannon. Ah well...
the thing is here bigmom taking so much internal damage from law. Neither kidd nor law used any of their awakenings abilities on kaido and luffy is straight up conq haki attacks which kaido is already defending. The biggest shit here is bigmom not using COA or COnq haki to defend. But she is taking heavy damage from law and kid attacks(especially from law).Also the other thing which i don't like is that how exactly awakenings work because we don't it will aid some of hakieffect or else completely nullify them.Also even though kidd is attacking from outside .It still effects bigmom with law already making damage in the inside..Also i think if the fight involves haki then i think they will not be able to beat bigmom this easily. That's why i think oda made a huge nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.