Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys for anyone trying to be helpful, I know why he’s voting. I’m compelled to ask every time I see a vote without an explanation

as a side note I have a plan. By my calculations I have about 548 vote power against muugen now so I simply drop my vote on and let’s see where scum manipulate it to, deal?
if scum saves me from a lynch i'd die laughing tbh

i want to be lynched so we can see how dumb everyone is for their baseless line of thinking this game.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I thought it would be funny since she seems to have a post restriction around not being able to quote. Sorry, it didn't go over well
That sounds as an excuse to be honest. Please don't apologize.

Whats an LD? Idk if she has some ability requiring someone to quote her upon request to active for example.
It's a lie detect. You understand why it reads as bad now, right?

I mentioned previously that I haven't gotten any abilities related to my role and someone under the guise of my role supposedly previously used an ability in a previous write-up. I don't know if that is related.
Please elaborate.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If my association with Adam is not the driving factor then pret tell why you didn't mention shit about me until we had that particular discussion and then you added that implication on that you have something about me.

You haven't broken down anything. Your posts - and this doesn't just go for me but what I've observed for Drago - amount to low level snipes and recursive nitpicks that all stem from some bullshit starting point with no cohesion. Nobody who has read out back and forth would be able to understand why you actually suspect me apart from the Adam thing and you've just admitted that's not your principle reason.

This is what you do at scum, you find one point of weakness and then over the course of the argument interpret every response in bad faith or the worst way possible. But you can't manage to come up with a coherent case on me. You can't, which is why you've relied on hunting at some info that I know for a fact doesn't exist, because I'm town.

You're not putting forth what you have because you're scum. There's really nothing more to it then that.
I was speaking to Flower around you before Adam even came up as a point of discussion regarding him being your partner. Again, you asked me who his partner was, I married info I had with info in the thread to give a suggestion.

Comparing my responses to you to my responses to Drago is yet another example of you drawing a false equivalence. With Drago, I was prodding, because it felt like he was quick to disengage when the topic of the conversation did not suit him, and I didn't much care for it. I didn't have particularly strong suspicion of him, I just wanted to prod and see what would happen. It's a way to get a read on him. I think anyone who has read our back and forth could figure out that my suspicion originated from my information on you mostly, and in our back and forth, I've attempted to establish where you have played loosely with logic and congruence.

That is not "what I do as scum". I think we've established by now I approach playing scum in a fair few different ways, for one. For two, it's certainly not what I'm doing here. You can claim "bad faith" all you like, it's just words without any real meaning attached to them. I feel like I've established that you haven't put much thought into your positions, that your defence has been wanting and you've sought to detract from me to the point of overextending yourself. And it's funny you accuse me of that, because really, that's exactly how your treatment of me has been today. As soon as I suggest you as a possible scum mate of Adam's, you immediately declare I'm scum, and then you go looking for every little thing you can find to support your narrative. It's the very picture of bad faith.

I'm not putting forth my information because I can't. I don't really care if you believe me or not, I couldn't care less about trying to convince you because you already know what you are. The advantage of Town here though is that even if I lose the referendum and the Town at large decide to side with you, I still win, because once I flip you're next, and if the loss is a townie who is not very easy to trust and only playing at half-speed, in exchange for a scum player who, if Mafia, is probably driving their team to an extent at least, then I'm quite comfortable with that exchange. And with this whole tree stump thing, it's not like I just have to watch the town crumble after I die, at least until you're dead too.

Status
Not open for further replies.