Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, you're doing it by establishing your disregard for actually thinking - you just latch on and frame scenarios in whichever way is convenient for you. Like you do it again here. We've long established that you being partners with Adam is only something I've put forward as a possibility, and not the driving factor behind my vote. And besides, you haven't really swatted anything - you've scoffed at the suggestion, you've claimed I must be scum for making it, and you've used now-confirmed scum Adam's posting today to evidence that you can't be partners, and besides that a whole lot of shade (such as suggesting it's unsound of me to be ignoring Adam's posts in this context, which is a notion so silly I'm frankly disappointed it comes from a player who is as experienced as you are).

I'm not going over this for your sake though. I see it as due diligence of me to break down these posts of yours, because many people seem happy to handwave this away or "both sides" it, when I think it's very clear that one side is floundering (you) and one side holds the logical high ground (me).

Here's the thing - you're skilled at many aspects of this game Ultra, but not so much at faking thought processes. You have, but recently, as Town, faked an investigation result on a player in order to test reactions. Which is to say, you know not to blindly ascribe such actions to scum. Yet, the very first thing you did was to insist my action must be coming from scum, because that of course suits your narrative. This is not congruent with Town!Ultra, because as Town you would know there is room for such plays, and while it would be somewhat out of character for me, I also have the experience here to be able to pull it off.

This is not to say I'm retracting my claim, because I'm not. But it's to highlight to people that your responses to me today have been glaringly scummy - from employing fallacies to creating illogical worldviews to banal suggestions, and I won't have it said that this is just Ultra vs Ratchet. No, it's not. It's the Law of the Jungle. One is the Lion, and one is the Prey. And you're not the Lion.

@Naomi No, I'm not Scum. If you're going to do something with that statement, like a Lie Detect or whatever, then I suggest you get to it. These pointless questions with only one answer are not substitutes for scum hunting.
If my association with Adam is not the driving factor then pret tell why you didn't mention shit about me until we had that particular discussion and then you added that implication on that you have something about me.

You haven't broken down anything. Your posts - and this doesn't just go for me but what I've observed for Drago - amount to low level snipes and recursive nitpicks that all stem from some bullshit starting point with no cohesion. Nobody who has read out back and forth would be able to understand why you actually suspect me apart from the Adam thing and you've just admitted that's not your principle reason.

This is what you do at scum, you find one point of weakness and then over the course of the argument interpret every response in bad faith or the worst way possible. But you can't manage to come up with a coherent case on me. You can't, which is why you've relied on hunting at some info that I know for a fact doesn't exist, because I'm town.

You're not putting forth what you have because you're scum. There's really nothing more to it then that.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Nick haven't I always played town as Indie, Like literally didn't I help you win a game a when I was Indie when the hosts were determined they would make you lose.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah. Unless it's a super.
I see, that's very interesting. I haven't liked Borto's responses to me today either, so I have him at lean scum, though I can only speculate if he did or did not take action. Feels like there is so much information flying around this game that I'm just not privy too, am getting a little lost with it all.

Zemmi

GodMommie
i did but youre the one who tanked it

funny cause im town - cant wait for you to reverse and say the ones who town read me are scum for TMI
Nope I won't do that, because everything you have done was scummy.

From the moment you got on the council when both who claimed to vote you are scum, and one of them is the one we lynched.

Guys for anyone trying to be helpful, I know why he’s voting. I’m compelled to ask every time I see a vote without an explanation

as a side note I have a plan. By my calculations I have about 548 vote power against muugen now so I simply drop my vote on and let’s see where scum manipulate it to, deal?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am not allowed to troll?
Why would you want to troll there?

Also I don’t know what kind of ability she may have, I have no idea if shes town or not. Why would I risk anything?
This is a valid point, however, Broki was clearly setting the field for an LD there, and you purposely skipping one part reads as fear towards the request. You've quoted Broki previously in the game, I assume.

I already know she used some kind of ability on me
Did anything bad happen to you?

Nick haven't I always played town as Indie, Like literally didn't I help you win a game a when I was Indie when the hosts were determined they would make you lose.
I think you understand that wasn’t the point and you know that. And you might have a righteous look but the fact stands you did lie and the way you randomly point people out as scum because you are mad about it doesn’t make things better. But like I said I know you don’t agree and that’s fine, just figured I’d let you know is all

Guys for anyone trying to be helpful, I know why he’s voting. I’m compelled to ask every time I see a vote without an explanation

as a side note I have a plan. By my calculations I have about 548 vote power against muugen now so I simply drop my vote on and let’s see where scum manipulate it to, deal?
You might not need to worry about changing the Lynch if he’s dead before that time comes around. Hopefully whoever wins the tournament has some brain cells

:optimistic:

Nope I won't do that, because everything you have done was scummy.

From the moment you got on the council when both who claimed to vote you are scum, and one of them is the one we lynched.
me joining council wasnt scummy when you only look at it from one angle then tell the thread you are inherently scummy for voting me on council...

this is been your baseline line of thinking all game its even worse when ultra was the one who started the notion and you ran with it,

good try

Status
Not open for further replies.