Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't even know what we're talking about how can you say one of us is scum? Genuine question. I mean I'm convinced but why would you be
U have been going against each other for as long as I remember and I know ratchet is a good player, idk you but you are keeping up, which means u are both very convinced that the other is scum, someone must be right don’t u think?

zemmie-post look good, active and answering questions.
odd-voting scum, suspecting other players
midnight- same with odd
mango-active and scum hunting
hayumi- perhaps third/town day 2 leaning possible scum, but seeing there post later looked better.
muu- pr on votes???
flower-indie?? though she active and calling out her reads on who she sus, so lean town for that.

noctis- null, if he shows up later in game, and not sub out.. scummy play
ryu-says scummy things, 50/50
rej- get active!

nana-made some post, asked questions, null but lean scum.50/50
destroyer-came in and sus others, null for now
usopp- 50/50 lean more scum from him.
t-pin third/scum with 1 vote on me while beky was being outed, sus for scum. not look good
kiwi-hardly any post.
michelle-look to only come and vote who ever beky was voting. could be pocketed. or scum.
rehea-subbed in for misty, scum

jinri-hopped on odd wagon.
ratchet- weird agressive attitude early game when mention he sounded scummy.
nick-reaction to beky handling ultra and laughing when ultra back off, also grumpy attitude possible pr..but did not like response

tbc

Zemmi

GodMommie
The reason I didn't even want to play this game was a player in it has previously threatened me, and a personal history with such wording.

So I just nicely asked to to word it differently.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Imagine a world where Ratchet vs Ultra is just town vs town and their stupid asses won’t let the focus on each other go.

:choppawhat:
I was open to the possibility of manipulation or shenanigans, but with Ultra's responses today I have very little reason to extend the benefit of the doubt to him like that.

midnight- same with odd
hayumi- perhaps third/town day 2 leaning possible scum, but seeing there post later looked better.
muu- pr on votes???
flower-indie?? though she active and calling out her reads on who she sus, so lean town for that.

rej- get active!

t-pin third/scum with 1 vote on me while beky was being outed, sus for scum. not look good
kiwi-hardly any post.
michelle-look to only come and vote who ever beky was voting. could be pocketed. or scum.

nick-reaction to beky handling ultra and laughing when ultra back off, also grumpy attitude possible pr..but did not like response

tbc
my friend, you are town reading a self confessed indie with an agenda that’s still open to debate

The reason I didn't even want to play this game was a player in it has previously threatened me, and a personal history with such wording.

So I just nicely asked to to word it differently.
oh, that’s not ideal. Apologies for any upset caused, not my intention.

the overall proposition stands though

That sounds as an excuse to be honest. Please don't apologize.

It's a lie detect. You understand why it reads as bad now, right?

That wasn't the first thing that jumped to my mind. I don't see how not specifically allowing someone to use an ability on me is some kind of scum team. I wouldn't want to be culted for example/

I was told by Nova that I was hit by Chalaza after this write-up appeared. The same write-up where it was mentioned that Gudetama used Chalaza, my role name appeared supposedly using an ability. I am not sure if thats related.

The Egg, and the Tornado -

Gudetama used [Chalaza] on [???]

T-Bag used [Con Man] on [???]

Tykki Mikk activated [Teez]

Tatsumaki used [Psychic Restraint] on [???] and [???]

Tatsumaki used [Telekinesis] on [???] and [???]

Chocolate Cake activated [Varieties]

Darkling used [???] on [???]

Juliet-lean town based of her reaction sus to dragomir..hmm and her reaction to me! and her reads she given look good.
midnight- same with odd
muu- pr on votes???

Lind-at first leaned town, 50/50 looked like he was diverting lynch along with other not sus beky.
rej- get active!

kiwi-hardly any post.

tbc

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your situation overshadowed it, so I'll give you the cliff notes:

- I voted Muugen, ratchet questioned me, went back and forth. I said he could be teammies with Adam
- Ratchet then accuses me of being team mates with Adam
- more back and forth
- Ratchet alludes to having info on me. I challenge him to claim and he says he can't
- more back and forth
- Were both mutually convinced we're scum
I alluded to having said information before any of this actually started. Important point to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.