Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ratchet- weird agressive attitude early game when mention he sounded scummy.
It wasn't aggressive, I questioned your reading comprehension because your takeaway required you to take what I said completely out of context. I've actually forgotten what it was, but I'm within my rights to call out posts like that when literally all it took of you was to read the quote the post I made was responding to. It's not a big expectation to hold, really.

That sounds as an excuse to be honest. Please don't apologize.

It's a lie detect. You understand why it reads as bad now, right?

Please elaborate.
I am not sure why actively allowing someone to use an ability on you is a scum read but I can see why you would think that.

I was told by Nova that I got hit by Chalaza after this write-up and my role showed up in the same write-up supposedly using an ability. I have never received any write-up on my ability so I don't know if thats connected

The Egg, and the Tornado -

Gudetama used [Chalaza] on [???]

T-Bag used [Con Man] on [???]

Tykki Mikk activated [Teez]

Tatsumaki used [Psychic Restraint] on [???] and [???]

Tatsumaki used [Telekinesis] on [???] and [???]

Chocolate Cake activated [Varieties]

Darkling used [???] on [???]

Zemmi

GodMommie
Honestly I just want to lynch everyone who tried to set me up and I will be quite happy. I then will consider myself the victor.

Those that set me up, meaning the scums that tried to pull this whole thing, believing I was out of town.

zemmie-post look good, active and answering questions.
odd-voting scum, suspecting other players
midnight- same with odd
mango-active and scum hunting
hayumi- perhaps third/town day 2 leaning possible scum, but seeing there post later looked better.
muu- pr on votes???
flower-indie?? though she active and calling out her reads on who she sus, so lean town for that.

noctis- null, if he shows up later in game, and not sub out.. scummy play
ryu-says scummy things, 50/50
rej- get active!

nana-made some post, asked questions, null but lean scum.50/50
destroyer-came in and sus others, null for now
usopp- 50/50 lean more scum from him.
t-pin third/scum with 1 vote on me while beky was being outed, sus for scum. not look good
kiwi-hardly any post.
michelle-look to only come and vote who ever beky was voting. could be pocketed. or scum.
rehea-subbed in for misty, scum

jinri-hopped on odd wagon.
ratchet- weird agressive attitude early game when mention he sounded scummy.
nick-reaction to beky handling ultra and laughing when ultra back off, also grumpy attitude possible pr..but did not like response

tbc
My lol was because he highlife the word nothing and nobody like 100 times so I assumed he was hinted his role (nothingness) which is one of the submissions. This is a really bad read that doesn’t seem to make sense why this would even put me here but I’ve noticed you have brought me up a lot I was wondering you you had a read or some thing but I thought it be something better hmmmm

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
U have been going against each other for as long as I remember and I know ratchet is a good player, idk you but you are keeping up, which means u are both very convinced that the other is scum, someone must be right don’t u think?
If I didn't have information on Ultra, this would be what convinces me to switch to voting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.