Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:myman:
There are levels

Zoro needs adcoc to finally knock Kaido/BM off their feet by using his top 3 moves including Ashura

Luffy, Kidd and law doing it without their ultimate moves
Now with their finishers, they do even crazier stuff

SN trio are monsters as kaido said

:kuzanshut:BM challenged Kid after tanking law attack again
Tells you whom Oda still viewed as stronger

You don’t need aCoC to be top tier confirmed
Admirals 100% will not have aCoC although high chance having awakening
But the thing is here they don't even use haki to make their strongest attacks. It seems very weird to me. I can see that law's haki is invisible one as we saw it in punk hazard. but even kidd's haki is invisible? Bigmom is not using haki to defend herself that's for sure. But i agree with you you don't need a ad conq haki to become top tier.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You don´t need busting a country to prove to be a country lvl character, aren´t you visit Comicvine in past to know such things?
Attack Potency is very important in this case but also the range of the attack.
In case Law attack effect the wano country with means it probably not just shake it,but even then it is a country lvl attack.
Don't try to act like a pseudo intellectual. Admit that you were faulty for once in your life.

Law's attack is not on country level like you were suggesting. I perfectly know what country level is but you are trying to make a wrong narrative fit here.

If big mom is uninterested to fight Marco why she agree to fight Marco. Your excuse is bad thst big mom need her son to help her to fight Marco. Ever heard not talking riding over the Marco instead wasting chapters fighting Marco where she could ridithout talking to Marco.

Btw why big mom waste her time to talk Marco if she is uninterested in Marco ?
Marco engaged her while Big Mom defended herself. He was standing in her way.

You really think Perospero can do more damage than Big Mom? Please tell me your not that gullible that you think she needs Pero of all people to hurt Marco? Don't take statements out of context. She has all the tools (Haki) necessary to hurt him badly.

zoro with adcvCOC need to go extreme diff against a NON COC user

while non advCOC user (kidd and law) defeated a YONKO

I guess advCOC is no good when the user is mid

:suresure:
Nonsense.

Zoro w/ ACoC dismantled King

This is also a 2v1 with 2 awakenings where especially Law's awakening is broken to all hell

It's not like they're punching or cutting Big Mom with regular attacks lmao

We still have zero confirmation that she is knocked out defeated or if it works or what. So as far as I am concerned until proven other wise I am looking good
idgaf about your dumb headcanon but all I have to say is this. If you ever read a story before you know this shit is over. Law talking about the new era feats the themes of OP and Big Mom put the nail in her own coffin by saying "you can't beat me"

you are either dumb or on extreme copium

which si dogshit whatever they are telling. A fuking bull crush into mom is damaging her. So much about bein invulnerable :suresure:
Not only does it end with Kid, the woman gets up from Law's attack to challenge Kid lol.

Ummmm she also got up from kidd last attack last chapter though soooooo.. dont really get the point

She challenges kidd because law is down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.