Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected better tbh. Big Mom was seen as this person who cannot be damaged in WCI. "Iron Balloon" remember that? They made a whole big thing about cracking a picture frame just to hurt her. Now shes taking brunt force attacks by Kidd and somehow its working all of the sudden. Law I can understand cause he's damaging from within. His DF has always been beyond op. Kind of wanted Oda to give Kidd more here instead of giant mechs and now some type of cannon. Ah well...
Mecha + Magnetism + Speed + Size + Haki

do the math and you will see that they are not simple metal constructs.

Yeah but after attacking the island for like hours with multiple ships.
What Law did was in one insane move.

Ursu shock don´t doing much, Ap/Force is important, Kid has both.
Island lvl attacks can liittle damage BM but it not do much.
What here Kid and Law perform are the highest feats in the OP verse, country lvl attack are so far nonplus ultra in Op verse.
So far Only Whitebeard did such feats.
Small island lvl feats like ursu shock not come even close to that lvl...

Yeah good but then we can´t say what a Ap Boro breath has, saying island lvl is also false.
that headcanon, the bull is just a metal box crushing into the target (there is no magnetism on Mom) so it just the pressure of the bull.
Come on let be real, I know you want to defeand some feat but that trash is undefeadable. Pica would break 50 bones on mom?
His punch created an air shock wave almost city level is taht all you need to damage Mom? weight and pressure? gosh that ridicoulous.

Copium

Only Kaido can replicate Linlin tanking feats
Only Kaido , WB and Teach can replicate Linlin feat or better to of beating Kidd and Law
Only Luffy & Yonko can replicate Country/island level attacks this OP

Sorry :
Top tiers rank :
1. Kaido (super tanky and has powerful AP
2. BM (yes even tho she didn't use adcoc and koka thus her offense look kinda off a bit but she still used her main weapons. Super tanky)
3. Shanks
4. Teach
5. Sakazuki
6. Dragon

7. Luffy
8. Kizaru
9. GB
10. Kuzan
11. Fuji
12. Mihawk

13. Sabo
14. Kidd
15. Benn
16. Law
17. Katakuri

awakening is crazily hyped by Oda this arc
Katakuri having adcoc and awakening boost him to weakest Low top tier or strongest top inbetweener
Doffy is now inbetweener in my eyes.
You put Kuzan below GB because you believe he got weaker unlike Akainu?

:gokulaugh:

Zoro strongest move didn't knock kaido even down a bit and he cried

Law strongest move had the island and even Country Wano shook! Almost took out BM
Kidd did even better

:suresure: Zoro with adcoc isn't equalling this.
He doesn't have small island level attack even yet lol
Law has island level attack , country level attack.
Kid too...Luffy too currently with adcoc KKG I bet.

There's a reason why Oda had Yonko acknowledge only SN trio and Yamato as real challenge lol
Zoro defeated the character who has a greater durable body and defense than Kaido or Big Mom.

If they are falling because of everybody that has contribute to it. You know, water droplets carving out of stone. Zoro took out King much faster. That means his attacks are on higher level since King's body would represent a much harder rock than Kaido or Big Mom's body.

Let's go down the list shall we kids

1. Law and kidds attack breaks her bones. As stated before law damages her internally making it easier for her exterior to be damaged. Still comes right back to kidd needing law

2. Laws attack is the one that affects all of wano

3. She heals herself and is fine afterwards.

4. Law is currently down since he used up everything

5. Kidd uses an attack with law screaming your era ends today but guess what???
We still have zero confirmation that she is knocked out defeated or if it works or what. So as far as I am concerned until proven other wise I am looking good

Last edited:
I

I think you are reacting to the spoilers with too much hype.

Remember last week first spoilers to the scans we later got.
Yeah because that we should wait for the spoilers but what I hear so far, the feats seems to be broken from both.
Lance wouldn´t hype the effect of wano if it wasn´t a big deal^^..
Law and Kid moves show that some awakened devil fruits are easily on par with advCOC.
Based on spoilers? It sound right now even kinda above, but I need to see the panels^^ xD

For sure if Law and Kid pull out such feats, imagine what Oda has planned for Kaido vs Luffy xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.