Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and tell me, why didnt Mom pull any metal if Kidd was actively using magnetism on mom?
Again read what I write.
I don´t say Bm had whole time magnetism on her, I mean in the moment when Kid used his Bull and attack her with full force, then he active in last second his awakening, crushing her down:

Im not saying this really happen, but we need to see the next chapter, to see if Kid used it or not.
Perhaps you been right and it actually hurt her without awakening, Idk, Im just saying the possible what could happen during that scene.

So current Zoro is chapter 1035 Zoro
In chapter 1035 Zoro bullied King both verbally and physically
Took zero hits
Landed all his hits
Cut through his strongest attack
Cut through his Haki and sword
Nearly killed him in a single attack

Seems like current Zoro low diffs King if he is fresh.

Now lets look at Roof Top
Zoro carried the entire team
Took strongest attack on the series
And the permanently scarred Kaido

Current Zoro hits 100 times harder
Replace Roof Top Ashura with current Ashura Kaido dies.

Now what are you on about??

I am the biggest Zoro hater on this forum and its obvious to me Zoro body bags Big Mom
I lost words on how many HEADCANONS in one post.
bullied? low diff king? Carried the team? strongest attack?
took the combined attacks (isnt it for seconds only)?
current 100 times harder? Kaido comfirmed died after receiving current ashura?
:kidwat:

well sadly the story tell something different right?
The top 2 most broken character in One Piece clashed with advcoc (without any df power).
Kaido is relaying on advcoc in each attack so luffy but because trash mom stop using and kidd/law dont have it, it doesnt matter anymore....
Luffy/zoro are build different that all only an handfull can master and use that power (it look kidd and law aint getting that power).

Df Awakening look more comone many have it.....
Many people have awakening but not all DFs are equal. Kid and Law have overpowered DFs mastered to the point of awakening. This isn't the string fruit or the mochi fruit or god forbid the cow fruit.

By feats, they just are better than yamato.

I lost words on how many HEADCANONS in one post.
bullied? low diff king? Carried the team? strongest attack?
took the combined attacks (isnt it for seconds only)?
current 100 times harder? Kaido comfirmed died after receiving current ashura?
:kidwat:
Okay lets start with first one then.

Bullied King. How do you bully someone in a fight and why was chapter 1035 not bullying from Zoro?

:josad: "but zoro will have better feats "

:milaugh: Oda knew if Kidd and law went all out on the roof, Killer and zoro won't even look that good
They will be looking like fodders in comparison

"Rooftop zoro>Kidd and law"
:christunate:zoro best feat is cutting somone way weaker than BM and Kaido
Compares to Sanji as wing

Mate BM trashes Mihawk and eat his best moves like nothing

If she can tank Law & kid hax and op attacks
Only Teach, Kaido, WB , Xebec and Roger can beat her with their ultimate moves.

Luffy currently by himself can beat fresh BM or fresh kaido

:christnally: Kidd and Law performing Garp and Sengiku tier flat: beating a Great Pirate in 2v1

:ace: watch BM get up on elastic time and she finally uses adcoc with Kid doing the same
CoC clash and he KOz her

Anyway, I'm mad about no CoC clash...mad the battle ended soon

Again read what I write.
I don´t say Bm had whole time magnetism on her, I mean in the moment when Kid used his Bull and attack her with full force, then he active in last second his awakening, crushing her down:

Im not saying this really happen, but we need to see the next chapter, to see if Kid used it or not.
Perhaps you been right and it actually hurt her without awakening, Idk, Im just saying the possible what could happen during that scene.
well the panel doesnt show that kidd activate anything (if Oda open in chapter1039 with a new information I gona accept that) but this panel show only the bull crushing into mom like a car. So is just the pressure of the crush not a magnetic power because you dont see the metal collapsing on Mom. The bull still stand after the crush....

Status
Not open for further replies.