Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursu shock don´t doing much, Ap/Force is important, Kid has both.
Island lvl attacks can liittle damage BM but it not do much.
What here Kid and Law perform are the highest feats in the OP verse, country lvl attack are so far nonplus ultra in Op verse.
So far Only Whitebeard did such feats.
Small island lvl feats like ursu shock not come even close to that lvl...
yes i agree with you on the other one that boro breath is still not an island oevel attack. but kuma is completely different . we don't know it's potential. in kuma's hand the limit is that but i think it may even grow more. Also if that fruit is awakened it will be even more devastating than kidd and law's fruit because it will attack internal organs. so if that df awakenining can make size of building inside onigashima . That itself is a very devastating if we go route with doffy's route it will be even more for wide range attacks. That df is one of OP df in one piece.

did you see law awakening? He had to use again kroom on the blade. Same with Kidd, you know why cuz Big Mom didnt pull any steal in chapter 1038. She wasnt magnetize. Kidd need to touch again Mom to activate his magnetism on her.
You didn´t answer my question, Law using his Kroom on his sword is his technique to attack BM from the inside, Kroom is basically his awakening. Kata and Doffy didn´t touch the ground again, they only did it one time.

That is the case, you don´t need to show to have visible aoe attacks to proof to be on that lvl.
Zoro cut easily down mountains in DR, but his Ap is now far better duo adv CoC.
Luffy couldn´t harm Kaido pre Kuri but now can harm and damage him.
Such as attack potency, hax and other things must be used in terms to scale a character.
Zoro should easily be around large Island levels right now

Current zoro attack power >>> Roof top Zoro >>> Dressrosa Zoro

Yeah if fuji drops it he kills himself sadly

Law's current feat makes fuji's feat a baby lol

Kidd uses some laser shit attack?

Kaido can easily lift an island which is > Fuji rubble

Both are insect in Front of law/Wano
Onigashima isn’t even as big as the Flower Capital homie.

Law is stronger now, but he was literally shitting himself in front of Fuji.

I’m being *generous* by saying he’d be able to fight evenly with him now.

Something with Big Mom has to change after this fight, because I think this is the last we see of her as an antagonist.

But she will remain relevant in the future because of her dream. There's nothing stopping from regaining her status if the BM pirates were to just take her back to WCI. She would still have all the resources/territories and her kids which make up her crew (except Pero).

So something has to change with her soon otherwise there'd be no point to this fight, if Law and Kid were trying to drag the "yonko" Big Mom from her throne.
She's definitely not getting her status back. I'm really counting on Kid's final attack turning linlin into O-Lin when she regains consciousness.

Oda's pointing to Linlin's era being over.

Zoro should easily be around large Island levels right now

Current zoro attack power >>> Roof top Zoro >>> Dressrosa Zoro
That is my point bro, with new power and skills you don´t need to show in every attack to have mountain lvl buster skills.
Zoro current adv moves>DR Zoro moves who cut a mountain.
Zoro could cut King,did not have a large aoe but still had a very high Ap.

ACoC isn't inherently some god tier power tho

Both Kid and Law are easily stronger than yamato. Their awakened attacks are objectively stronger than her ACoC attacks(which couldn't even put Ulti down for good).
well sadly the story tell something different right?
The top 2 most broken character in One Piece clashed with advcoc (without any df power).
Kaido is relaying on advcoc in each attack so luffy but because trash mom stop using it (only on page 1) and kidd/law dont have it, it doesnt matter anymore....
Luffy/zoro are build different that all only an handfull of the strongest can have it and master it, (it look kidd and law aint getting that power).

Df Awakening look more commune thank advcoc

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You would think therewould be more conquerors haki involved in a fight of 2 conquerors.
But there was none it might as well have been a sanji fight.

Oda : zoro extreme diff NON COC 1+ bil
zoro fans : zoro win against YONKO 4+ bil

this is why i love this forum
:mihanha:
So current Zoro is chapter 1035 Zoro
In chapter 1035 Zoro bullied King both verbally and physically
Took zero hits
Landed all his hits
Cut through his strongest attack
Cut through his Haki and sword
Nearly killed him in a single attack

Seems like current Zoro low diffs King if he is fresh.

Now lets look at Roof Top
Zoro carried the entire team
Took strongest attack on the series
And the permanently scarred Kaido

Current Zoro hits 100 times harder
Replace Roof Top Ashura with current Ashura Kaido dies.

Now what are you on about??

I am the biggest Zoro hater on this forum and its obvious to me Zoro body bags Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.