Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I don’t want to go around calling people stupid, but I think it’s like super obvious that admirals ~ Yonko.

Like I would bet at least a grand at this point.
How the fuck the world structure makes sense then? why doesn't the Marines just take them all out? why do they let them fuck around then?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:josad: "but zoro will have better feats "

:milaugh: Oda knew if Kidd and law went all out on the roof, Killer and zoro won't even look that good
They will be looking like fodders in comparison

"Rooftop zoro>Kidd and law"
:christunate:zoro best feat is cutting somone way weaker than BM and Kaido
Compares to Sanji as wing

Mate BM trashes Mihawk and eat his best moves like nothing

If she can tank Law & kid hax and op attacks
Only Teach, Kaido, WB , Xebec and Roger can beat her with their ultimate moves.

Luffy currently by himself can beat fresh BM or fresh kaido

:christnally: Kidd and Law performing Garp and Sengiku tier flat: beating a Great Pirate in 2v1

:ace: watch BM get up on elastic time and she finally uses adcoc with Kid doing the same
CoC clash and he KOz her

Anyway, I'm mad about no CoC clash...mad the battle ended soon
Ndule is still so shocked his favourite character Meme is falling like this

AdCoC ~ OP DF awakening > adcoa ~ other df awakenings

When it comes to offensive boost

Someone like Akainu doesn't need adcoc or adcoa to be lethal

Think it was Oda that said Akainu has like the strongest DF attack power in the series if i remember right .
It might not look cool or special but a punch to face or body with a DF like that and someone that strong and your going get fuck up lol

:josad: "but zoro will have better feats "

:milaugh: Oda knew if Kidd and law went all out on the roof, Killer and zoro won't even look that good
They will be looking like fodders in comparison

"Rooftop zoro>Kidd and law"
:christunate:zoro best feat is cutting somone way weaker than BM and Kaido
Compares to Sanji as wing

Mate BM trashes Mihawk and eat his best moves like nothing

If she can tank Law & kid hax and op attacks
Only Teach, Kaido, WB , Xebec and Roger can beat her with their ultimate moves.

Luffy currently by himself can beat fresh BM or fresh kaido

:christnally: Kidd and Law performing Garp and Sengiku tier flat: beating a Great Pirate in 2v1

:ace: watch BM get up on elastic time and she finally uses adcoc with Kid doing the same
CoC clash and he KOz her

Anyway, I'm mad about no CoC clash...mad the battle ended soon
Zoro has better feats and better hype tho, very strongest vs very basic haki. :josad:
BM is not worth Zoro's ryuo which someone much stronger and tougher than her couldn't tank. :kayneshrug:

How the fuck the world structure makes sense then? why doesn't the Marines just take them all out? why do they let them fuck around then?
If a single admiral cannot at least deter a Yonko then nothing makes sense since there have been multiple situations (Akainu vs Aokiji for example) where there was only one admiral defending HQ or Mariejois.

Furthermore, Big Mom and Kaido literally have world domination as goals but don’t want to take on the Marines without Elbaf/ancient weapons/One Piece/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.