Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else have a definitive case on why muugen is scum? Is it established as fact he survived a superkill? I’ve only heard it from ultra but if anyone else can corroborate that’d be good
Definitive is a rare commodity in this sort of game so I don't know if that should be the standard here. Essentially:

- Got on council under questionable circumstances
- Plausible partner equity with Adam
- Odd fixation on making sure the wider playerbase doesn't get coin
- Survived a night where he probably shouldn't

And then there's the matter of his gameplay which...leaves a lot to be desired, but that's also seen in town, to be fair. His contributions mostly amount to accusing people who have accused him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Me being Adam's partner is so obviously untrue that it's hard to see how you could have genuinely came to that conclusion in earnest, sorry. And that info doesn't exist. So, here we are.

It's not a false equivalence, it's observing an underlying trend in your behavior that you're not really even scum hunting. I challenge you to actually tell me what you think you've contributed this far. By your own admission you're just kinda here for the ride but even considering that you've shown very little that impresses me.

To be fair, I suppose you can drive into this sort of tunnel as town, but it's because I know as a prior that you can't have anything damning on me that I'm seeing similarities to how you've historically played as scum. And this game in particular rewards questioning other's credibility. Even if you got shot today and flipped scum people might still think you were onto something or I was on the opposing team.

If you are town, you're pulling a Drex. I would rather not believe that.
It's not really "so obviously untrue". I suppose I can see why there is reason against it, but again, you not being his partner doesn't change much for me. And sorry, it does exist.

Good thing I'm not here to impress you. I've drawn several positions from players I've interacted with, and I think I've done a pretty good job on you. Given what I haven't read I think it's not bad all told. And please, "you're not scum hunting" is one of the laziest arguments you could make.

It is a false equivalence - you are comparing two scenarios when several important variables are not shared between them.

"you can't have anything" is not an argument. I do, and that fact isn't changing.

Nice, ending on an insult. If I'm town faking an investigation, it's nothing you haven't done, and defended, in recent games. Yet now it's "pulling a DreX". I don't know why you think this level of argument will get it done Ultra, but it won't.

Definitive is a rare commodity in this sort of game so I don't know if that should be the standard here. Essentially:

- Got on council under questionable circumstances
- Plausible partner equity with Adam
- Odd fixation on making sure the wider playerbase doesn't get coin
- Survived a night where he probably shouldn't

And then there's the matter of his gameplay which...leaves a lot to be desired, but that's also seen in town, to be fair. His contributions mostly amount to accusing people who have accused him.
wasn’t the narrative that if he is scum, he’s likely purple? Adam was red correct?

definitive probably a bad choice of word. Compelling is better

Status
Not open for further replies.