Status
Not open for further replies.
no there is no real case on me made up nonsense by ultra that he got everyone to sheep ekko and al jumped on it cause they dont like me outside of the forum and zem got her feelings hurt so she carried on with her scum read.

everyone else has just been copying what was stated previously not thinking logically or actually paying attention hahaha
So whats your read of your situation wrt the game itself? Whoโ€™s the bad actor among those guys and whoโ€™s just bad?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
There is an entire case on Muu this entire game, all you have to do is read just the night council to see it.

I know people can't be that blind.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Whatever, u kinda got my point I guess
No, I didn't really. Ultra is actually correct - if you haven't been engaged in our back and forth, your assumption that one of us is scum is at best a dangerous one, and at worst a scummy one. Marry this to you also being relatively unconcerned with figuring out which one of us is the scum here (and curiously, you assume it's only one, and not scum vs scum), and all in all you're found holding a pretty terrible position.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
According to Lindie and then WU these are the roles that appeared thus far.

[Megumi ; Makima]**
[Jack the Ripper ; Blackmore]**
[Ulquiorra Cifer ; USN 7th Fleet]**
[Al Capone ; Napoleon Bonaparte]**
[Gudetama ; Ryo Asuka]**
[JigglyPuff ; My Melody]**
[Kyusaku Yumeno ; Lucy] --
[Chocolate ; Klein Morettie]**
[Jeff Goldblum ; Siegfried] --
[Meng Hao ; Tyki Mikki] --
[Sin ; Bongs]**
[Esdeath ; Caligula]**
[Buddha ; Julius]**
[Yotsuyu Go Brutus ; Estelle Bright]**
[Leonhardt ; Joshua Bright]**
[Littlefinger ; Tanjiro]**
[Mahito ; Geto]**
[Sargeras ; Arthas]**
[Zombies ; Bloody Mary]**
[Illuminati ; Atila The Hun]**
[Tohru ; Hayase Nagatoro]**
[Alex Jones ; Tucker Carlson]**
[Mori Calliope ; Fire Star]**
[Sususs Among Us ; Memes]**
[Walter White ; Gecko Moria] --
[Maki ; Chuuya]**
[Kiwi ; Melon] --
[Cell ; King of Lightning]**
[Thomas Shelby ; Adobe Photoshop]**
[Cthulhu ; Sauron]**
[Tatsumaki ; Merlin]**
[Rimuru Tempest ; Snape]**
[Ryo Fui ; Lu Bu]**
[Mosquito ; Cornfield]**
[The Dead Man's Chest ; Jack Sparrow]**
[Namor ; T-Bag]**
[Darkling ; Blizzard]**
[Teuchi ; Walk, Texas Ranger]**
[Battra ; Dean Moriarty]**
[Girl's Generation ; Black Pink]**
[Khun Maschenny Zahard ; Elizabeth Atanaxia Evatriae von Habsburg]**
[Barney ; Regina George]**
[MuuBa ; Jimmy Neutron]**
[Thanos ; Red] --
[Dabi ; Sendoh]**
[Fridge Monster ; Looney Tunes]**
[US Election 2020 ; Apple]**
[Slave Knight Gael ; Agent 47]**
[Orange Peel ; Potato]**
[Ouija Board ; Magic 8 Ball]**
[Sung Jin Woo ; Cheon Yeo Woon]**
[The Last Weeb ; Nothingness]
[My Left Little Toe ; Gluteus Maximus]**
[Kieran White ; Decim]**

I couldn't find Kobayashi, Scarface and maybe one more but I forgot by now lmao.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Gorta the GOAT tbh. Was like "I don't like the lynch" and then just took a bullet for me and exposed your last team mate. Absolute madlad.
To be fair, I was kind of glad you didn't actually get lynched there. My Mafia's loss was inevitable, whether it was through the night or the next day, so Gorta coming in clutch for you was pretty welcome all told. Guy was in his own world the whole game lol, suppose it was fitting to end that way too.

I was speaking to Flower around you before Adam even came up as a point of discussion regarding him being your partner. Again, you asked me who his partner was, I married info I had with info in the thread to give a suggestion.

Comparing my responses to you to my responses to Drago is yet another example of you drawing a false equivalence. With Drago, I was prodding, because it felt like he was quick to disengage when the topic of the conversation did not suit him, and I didn't much care for it. I didn't have particularly strong suspicion of him, I just wanted to prod and see what would happen. It's a way to get a read on him. I think anyone who has read our back and forth could figure out that my suspicion originated from my information on you mostly, and in our back and forth, I've attempted to establish where you have played loosely with logic and congruence.

That is not "what I do as scum". I think we've established by now I approach playing scum in a fair few different ways, for one. For two, it's certainly not what I'm doing here. You can claim "bad faith" all you like, it's just words without any real meaning attached to them. I feel like I've established that you haven't put much thought into your positions, that your defence has been wanting and you've sought to detract from me to the point of overextending yourself. And it's funny you accuse me of that, because really, that's exactly how your treatment of me has been today. As soon as I suggest you as a possible scum mate of Adam's, you immediately declare I'm scum, and then you go looking for every little thing you can find to support your narrative. It's the very picture of bad faith.

I'm not putting forth my information because I can't. I don't really care if you believe me or not, I couldn't care less about trying to convince you because you already know what you are. The advantage of Town here though is that even if I lose the referendum and the Town at large decide to side with you, I still win, because once I flip you're next, and if the loss is a townie who is not very easy to trust and only playing at half-speed, in exchange for a scum player who, if Mafia, is probably driving their team to an extent at least, then I'm quite comfortable with that exchange. And with this whole tree stump thing, it's not like I just have to watch the town crumble after I die, at least until you're dead too.
Me being Adam's partner is so obviously untrue that it's hard to see how you could have genuinely came to that conclusion in earnest, sorry. And that info doesn't exist. So, here we are.

It's not a false equivalence, it's observing an underlying trend in your behavior that you're not really even scum hunting. I challenge you to actually tell me what you think you've contributed this far. By your own admission you're just kinda here for the ride but even considering that you've shown very little that impresses me.

To be fair, I suppose you can drive into this sort of tunnel as town, but it's because I know as a prior that you can't have anything damning on me that I'm seeing similarities to how you've historically played as scum. And this game in particular rewards questioning other's credibility. Even if you got shot today and flipped scum people might still think you were onto something or I was on the opposing team.

If you are town, you're pulling a Drex. I would rather not believe that.

According to Lindie and then WU these are the roles that appeared thus far.

[Megumi ; Makima]**
[Jack the Ripper ; Blackmore]**
[Ulquiorra Cifer ; USN 7th Fleet]**
[Al Capone ; Napoleon Bonaparte]**
[Gudetama ; Ryo Asuka]**
[JigglyPuff ; My Melody]**
[Kyusaku Yumeno ; Lucy] --
[Chocolate ; Klein Morettie]**
[Jeff Goldblum ; Siegfried] --
[Meng Hao ; Tyki Mikki] --
[Sin ; Bongs]**
[Esdeath ; Caligula]**
[Buddha ; Julius]**
[Yotsuyu Go Brutus ; Estelle Bright]**
[Leonhardt ; Joshua Bright]**
[Littlefinger ; Tanjiro]**
[Mahito ; Geto]**
[Sargeras ; Arthas]**
[Zombies ; Bloody Mary]**
[Illuminati ; Atila The Hun]**
[Tohru ; Hayase Nagatoro]**
[Alex Jones ; Tucker Carlson]**
[Mori Calliope ; Fire Star]**
[Sususs Among Us ; Memes]**
[Walter White ; Gecko Moria] --
[Maki ; Chuuya]**
[Kiwi ; Melon] --
[Cell ; King of Lightning]**
[Thomas Shelby ; Adobe Photoshop]**
[Cthulhu ; Sauron]**
[Tatsumaki ; Merlin]**
[Rimuru Tempest ; Snape]**
[Ryo Fui ; Lu Bu]**
[Mosquito ; Cornfield]**
[The Dead Man's Chest ; Jack Sparrow]**
[Namor ; T-Bag]**
[Darkling ; Blizzard]**
[Teuchi ; Walk, Texas Ranger]**
[Battra ; Dean Moriarty]**
[Girl's Generation ; Black Pink]**
[Khun Maschenny Zahard ; Elizabeth Atanaxia Evatriae von Habsburg]**
[Barney ; Regina George]**
[MuuBa ; Jimmy Neutron]**
[Thanos ; Red] --
[Dabi ; Sendoh]**
[Fridge Monster ; Looney Tunes]**
[US Election 2020 ; Apple]**
[Slave Knight Gael ; Agent 47]**
[Orange Peel ; Potato]**
[Ouija Board ; Magic 8 Ball]**
[Sung Jin Woo ; Cheon Yeo Woon]**
[The Last Weeb ; Nothingness]
[My Left Little Toe ; Gluteus Maximus]**
[Kieran White ; Decim]**

I couldn't find Kobayashi, Scarface and maybe one more but I forgot by now lmao.
The one next to zombies, you can't say that. Even in a list

Colurful reads by Naomi omg, confirmed town
sarcasm :rosismile:

naomi

can u elaborate on my partner muu

i wanna see ur thought process on why u think hes green

im tired and also curious
muu 50/50 but gonna lean town, since him defending beky early game would get him sus as scum, if he was claiming beky town, only for beky to flip scum. from what i seen, people mention he more experience so i don't thin experience player out themselves early if scum?

could be indie, from weird voting everyone, some type of pr or tied to ability? :catsure:

No, I didn't really. Ultra is actually correct - if you haven't been engaged in our back and forth, your assumption that one of us is scum is at best a dangerous one, and at worst a scummy one. Marry this to you also being relatively unconcerned with figuring out which one of us is the scum here (and curiously, you assume it's only one, and not scum vs scum), and all in all you're found holding a pretty terrible position.
Ummm I didnโ€™t say it canโ€™t be scum vs scum, I said itโ€™s not town vs town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
After reading the first line of Ultra's post.

I have to say it's very very unlikely he is his partner :milaugh:

Because why would that person try to get all the attention on him at the end xD

To be fair, I was kind of glad you didn't actually get lynched there. My Mafia's loss was inevitable, whether it was through the night or the next day, so Gorta coming in clutch for you was pretty welcome all told. Guy was in his own world the whole game lol, suppose it was fitting to end that way too.
I loved it. Gorta was the most clueless player I've ever seen in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.