Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The irony in this statement.
You guys should be thanking your lucky stars that Zoro has Enma instead of saying it a nerf. It's the only reason why Zoro even managed to hurt Kaido at all. Where would he even be without it?
:suresure:
Actually we should thank Oda who made sure Zoro would be out of the equation so soon so that the yonko would not end up too embarassed :josad::goyea:

Speaking of KOL, if Big Mom is truly defeated he is going to be so angry.
I'm expecting him to go on a rant.:fujilaugh:

Don't get me wrong if this battle is over, I'm going to be angry as well but not because Kid and Law won but because Oda didn't show more of the fight and didn't show more from Big Mom.

Yep my problem is not him not showing more of the fight .
It's him not letting BM use all her tools during it.
Still if he was to add more and still have her not using haki and taking hit from behind all the time etc etc then it really don't matter .
Since even with the longer fight we have the same issue well for me anyway .

Because ACoC isn't that strong. Awakened attacks are usually high end attacks, final trump cards for most characters.
The fact Luffy got ACoC before awakening shows you which one is stronger.

Anyways the argument my post made didn't talk about any of those characters. Just yamato. I was trying to prove Kid and Law can deal with ACoC, which they absolutely can since they just defeated an ACoC(who was basically confirmed to have used it off screen)
bro you are kidding me right?
Luffy g4 with (advcoa internal damage,FU,) this guy made Kidd shit in his pant , that same guy said that everything he used before that was to shallow.....

AFTER LUFFY UNLOCK Advcoc he is fighting in his base with g3 punch on Kaido....are you smoking shroom?:seriously::milaugh:

Let's be honest. The Marines really should be stronger. They have better resources, better training and better discipline but for some odd reason, Oda has the Yonkos looking like the more powerful faction. Big Mom has never trained a day in her life and yet she looks more menacing and powerful than every current admiral.
The problem is that people think anti-feats are a valid means of scaling in One Piece when we literally have instances like Blackbeard getting fucked up by Pre TS Luffy and then tanking multiple Quake attacks a few hours later.

Characters like Mihawk and the admirals literally have all the story portrayal and relevance required to be top tiers/Yonko but people can’t process it because Oda hadn’t fleshed out the fucking power system back in Marineford so characters looked weaker.

Who would have thought Izo would have a higher bounty than Doffy after watching Marineford???

The irony in this statement.
You guys should be thanking your lucky stars that Zoro has Enma instead of saying it a nerf. It's the only reason why Zoro even managed to hurt Kaido at all. Where would he even be without it?
:suresure:
We thank Oda for making Zoro strong enough to do it, rats like you stay eating trash. :steef:

:kriwhat:
Oda gave zoro adcoc when he didn't know he has CoC and His fans were happy

Fanboys wana cry he made Kidd and law pull out a a W against a Yonko?
Lol

:milaugh:Law and Kidd showed AP > hakai
People still gonna overrate hakai

Status
Not open for further replies.