Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really "so obviously untrue". I suppose I can see why there is reason against it, but again, you not being his partner doesn't change much for me. And sorry, it does exist.

Good thing I'm not here to impress you. I've drawn several positions from players I've interacted with, and I think I've done a pretty good job on you. Given what I haven't read I think it's not bad all told. And please, "you're not scum hunting" is one of the laziest arguments you could make.

It is a false equivalence - you are comparing two scenarios when several important variables are not shared between them.

"you can't have anything" is not an argument. I do, and that fact isn't changing.

Nice, ending on an insult. If I'm town faking an investigation, it's nothing you haven't done, and defended, in recent games. Yet now it's "pulling a DreX". I don't know why you think this level of argument will get it done Ultra, but it won't.
Ratchet, if you aren't going to draw out your "info" on me, it is your duty to draw up a proper case, and you've failed miserably in doing so, more or less conceding that Adam is not my partner by brushing it off and saying "it doesn't matter".

So what does matter? What's your case? What have you seen from me, and why are you only saying it now? Why am I not possibly town? You've failed to elaborate or allude to a thought process on all of these accounts, because it doesn't exist.

wasnโ€™t the narrative that if he is scum, heโ€™s likely purple? Adam was red correct?

definitive probably a bad choice of word. Compelling is better
I guess that's the going theory of some players, at the moment. I must have missed the reasoning behind that one. All I can say is I've noticed a possible association between them well before Adam flipped, so I'm sticking to my guns. Ratchet is arguing it's too obvious, essentially.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am not sure why actively allowing someone to use an ability on you is a scum read but I can see why you would think that.
See, Broki put you in a situation in which you had to respond. Should you choose to ignore her post the suspicion on you rises. You needed to answer it. But what you did also raises some flags. You purposely, self-admittedly, did not do a part of what she asked you. Plus, like I already stated it was kinda clear she was setting up an LD, so you avoiding it like that reads bad. Being afraid of possibly being hit by a scum ability is a somewhat valid reason, but, she did it openly like this, so I don't see her trying that here as the first thought anyone would have is that she must have done something to you if you claim having some bad effect, being hit by a bad ability. So you not answering properly is a bad sign.

I was told by Nova that I got hit by Chalaza after this write-up and my role showed up in the same write-up supposedly using an ability. I have never received any write-up on my ability so I don't know if thats connected
If I understood properly, earlier you said you still have not gotten your abilities, right?
I mentioned previously that I haven't gotten any abilities related to my role and someone under the guise of my role supposedly previously used an ability in a previous write-up. I don't know if that is related.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
naomi

i remember muu mentioning that he learned from... iirc drago that hed defend his scum buddies for maybe exactly that reason u just gave..

im tired
Not to mention one of the biggest reason I believe Muu is scum is how he talked to me during council.

Town Muu never talks to me that EVER.

He has admitted to me, he tries to break me down emotionally (yes everyone knows this is a weak point for me) to where I will back down.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Ratchet, if you aren't going to draw out your "info" on me, it is your duty to draw up a proper case, and you've failed miserably in doing so, more or less conceding that Adam is not my partner by brushing it off and saying "it doesn't matter".

So what does matter? What's your case? What have you seen from me, and why are you only saying it now? Why am I not possibly town? You've failed to elaborate or allude to a thought process on all of these accounts, because it doesn't exist.
I've already answered all of this. If you want to throw my info out because it isn't claimable (the fact it exists or at least claimed to exist is info in and of itself of course, but whatever), your handling of our interlocution IS my case. Which is why I've been pointing this out as we go.

So uh,

do you have anything to enlighten us with now that your restriction is gone? Thought you had a lot of stuff you couldn't say.
I pretty much said everything already.

There was the redirect with Borto and the rc on Worst. And you misunderstood something because you thought I wanted a chat with Worst, but the rc and chat are different abilities.

And when you told me to tell you my target on Disc last night and I tell you in the post right after that Ratchet needs more pressure, then that obviously meant I was gonna target Ratchet lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
also light

are u always explaining so carefully smth to newbies? im just wondering if ur not trying to contribute by just explaining mechanics on lie detects and the town question

im tired
Most of the time yes. Especially if I am directly engaging them. Nah.

I was speaking to Flower around you before Adam even came up as a point of discussion regarding him being your partner. Again, you asked me who his partner was, I married info I had with info in the thread to give a suggestion.
Ratchet I just went back and checked and...you did no such thing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I would say I don't get why so many scums are after but they always are.

I told you guys about an absorption ability.

someone tried to disable my passives during D1, which is why I told you guys I was pretty sure scum planned to kill me in the delver chat.

I got a one shot of that ability, and I used it on that person since they were hinting they were lynch immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.