Status
Not open for further replies.
My impression of you is that you are trying to be as straightfirward as possible
Thank you :sweat:

I mean the first thing I did when the day phase started was specifically noting that I think Underworld Broker used her Chalaza ability on me, so I don't think the theory that she somehow used it to copy TAC's lynch redirect ability from Adam is accurate. If I was scum, there is no incentive for me to do so and thats the only minor contribution I can make at this time

The people that remembered playing with me in the two Turbo games before can also confirm I don't feel confident in any kind of character-based scum reading and heavily rely on votes.

It's complicated with my ability. And I rather not reveal everything about it yet in case I get cured somehow. But getting invited back is a requirement for my ability's effects to work. So it works a bit like my Trader's license ability I had in Mango's game where both parties had to agree. That's why I wanted to use it on Worst and @Fujishiro to get useful abilities for me.
you are affected and want to be cured? will getting cured affect your ability?
also why does your ability sounds like inviting a devil and signing a deal with the devil?

It's complicated with my ability. And I rather not reveal everything about it yet in case I get cured somehow. But getting invited back is a requirement for my ability's effects to work. So it works a bit like my Trader's license ability I had in Mango's game where both parties had to agree. That's why I wanted to use it on Worst and @Fujishiro to get useful abilities for me.
I see.

By the way I had won 2 QTs last night ( Tried to use on on You then one on Zem), both failed. Im thinking someone stole them or something.

How long are you affected for btw.

light

im curious to hear first what ur impression is of him after u explained all the lie detect stuff to him

testing if we're on the same page

also as for why i found it interesting is cause muu pointed out that same post where he didnt exactly quote me to say hes town

im tired

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I can see why that looks bad now, but like I said that was honestly not the first thing on my mind when I saw her message.
So you understand where the suspicion is coming from? Good. It may or may not have been the first thing on your mind, I can't just take your word for it, we're playing a game of lies afterall. So to improve your standing you will have to contribute more. Have you developed any reads? Have you voted yet and for whom if yes?

Yes, I have not gotten any write-up of my abilities. All I see in the write-up is my role supposed activating some kind of ability. I don't know if I got abilities stolen or someone is just masquerading my role, etc.
It seems we had a misunderstanding here. I understood your post as you saying you haven't gotten any abilities yet in your role PM. But that's not the case, right?

Thank you :sweat:

I mean the first thing I did when the day phase started was specifically noting that I think Underworld Broker used her Chalaza ability on me, so I don't think the theory that she somehow used it to copy TAC's lynch redirect ability from Adam is accurate. If I was scum, there is no incentive for me to do so and thats the only minor contribution I can make at this time

The people that remembered playing with me in the two Turbo games before can also confirm I don't feel confident in any kind of character-based scum reading and heavily rely on votes.
Bring out all your moves not just vote reading, weebs is where you show off

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
im curious to hear first what ur impression is of him after u explained all the lie detect stuff to him
My first impression was that he was scared to do so fearing you might have an LD and then responding in such a way that does not fulfil entirely the thing you asked him.

also as for why i found it interesting is cause muu pointed out that same post where he didnt exactly quote me to say hes town
I did not see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.