Lol no
You coping

Let them tank what BM tanked
Let them beat high tiers 1v1 clean first

Kizaru isn't beating SN duo or trio
You can cry about it

2 Admirals struggled vs 1 low top/ Inbetweener + 3 vets. Get out here please
BM & kaido toyed with 1 low top + 1 Inbetweener + 3 high tiers on the roof
The supernova except Luffy or Zoro don't have the haki to hurt Logia admirals.

If the Yonko were so much more powerful than the admirals, why didn’t they attack while Akainu and Aokiji were fighting? The whole world knew.
Because they are not. Kizaru said it himself - "Should i go and stop them". I suppose hat he doesn't mean to fight them 2v1, but that he will go and stop them from meeting each other. For sure he can take them 1 on 1.

In other series people wank off hax abilities but are quick to discredit the awakening of a top tier hax Devil Fruit, in raw power and durability of course Big Mom destroys Law and Kidd but a battle isn't purely decided by that. Oda is clearly showing that having top tier Haki can be countered by having a top tier Devil Fruit with mid-tier Haki. We'll see what happens.
But that is what shit really is . According to what you said . Don't you think doffy should be stronger than luffy. The thing is it nullifies haki but it will still will not effect when the oppenent use their haki to defend. Bigmom didn't use her haki to defend. that is why they were able to make hurt bigmom. See in doffy fight. Because luffy used haki in gear4 to defend himself he was able to break doffy's last attack or he was able to break doffy's strings when he used awakening.

What exactly does this mean? If I attack ssj goku along side a dragon ball saga goku and my attack dont do anything to either of them does that suggest that they have the same durability? No.
No reason for the anology. If the RT5 knew they couldn't hurt neither of them. If they could hurt LinLin they would've been attacking her and saying the attacks are working.

Lmao. PH is definitely bigger than Onigashima, why do you pretend as if it was small.

Onigashima is so small that it comfortably fits in the capital, the smalles region of Wano.
PH is slightly bigger
Changing weather of small island after q0 days of going all out isn't that impressive
Especially when you're logia

Status
Not open for further replies.