Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
at end of the day Law and Kid didn't perfected their power yet and they are very exhausted and still have such power, imagine how powerful they will be when they perfects their power and are at 100% they are basically Yonko/admiral level. which makes me think that admirals really depends really heavy on their DF power , since they all have very hax ones, they might have decent haki but not advanced CoC.
It was stated before that to even use awakening one must perfect their fruits abilities. Based on ability they aren't becoming an stronger than this. However what will increase is their stamina to continuously use it

Literally only bounty and some magazine statements. Big Mom’s overall portrayal is a complete joke.
Big mom portrayal?

Vs

Shanks portrayal.
Equal to his own underling
Admits he suffered wounds from nobodies.

Literally nothing to suggest hes above big mom. he has a weaker body, no df, same coating.

well i think they might be and who knows Law will become the recognition as well for being powerful, but he will continue his journey with Luffy since really he doesn't have the crew to be a yonko
Nah, Law would split up with alliance now sadly (less screen time :catcry:). He can’t be there for Shanks and Luffy meeting or SHs vs BB
Law would probably end up learning the truth of WG through some other way (not seeing One Piece)

I would assume that Law will just continue his journey with Luffy it is already obvious that his crew lacks in every aspect they are fodders, Kid has at least Killer and he might recruit some of the flying six so he can at least form a yonko crew.

Kid+Lo>>Shanks. He also won't use Haki against those 2 for some reason just like BM. +He won't be able to recover because he doesn't have DF. Rejoice, fans of Kid and Law, Oda has pleased you, but thereby dishonored you even more.
One Piece of Shit
Hey everyone. Look! This is the guy who said Kidd and Laws final match of the arc would be vs Ulti and Page One! :lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.