Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This along with the Five Elders conversation and Who's Who's Gomu hints slowly establishing awakening as Luffy's best tool, Yamato's performance against injured Kaido looked like complete garbage next to what Law and Kid's cannon managed to pull off against a buffed Meme with awakened Ope/Jiki.

Just what kind of thermonuclear bomb-level destruction could awakened Gura do? Sengoku's words gain more merit the more we get closer to Wano's end.
I am starting to think that the time bomb of Raftel saga is BB combining both Yami Yami and Gura Gura to create a planet-wide singularity, tbh. :hohoho:

:josad:But but current zoro can KO kaido /BM
He can't Kill them
.:milaugh:linlin tanked a way powerful attack.
She tanked country level attack

Zoro top tier my foot.
Zoro having AP to KO a Yonko is headcanon

Law with top tier AP /DC/AoE didn't KO BM
You think Zoro can? Lol

The problem all her other fights are super brief so we see like one or two named attacks and thats it. Like I don't even know how you would describe her fighting style. Also if Oda is not going to shower her fight now, when else will he have the opportunity (unless she really isn't losing here).

Like we know she has aCoC but never shown except on Page One. Either she has been using it in this fight offscreen and missing all of them or are we supposed to believe that Kidd/Law were able to somehow tank those kind of attacks?
At this point Law and Kid get the SH power up .
Bleeding , half dead , stamina issues , taking hits etc etc all of that means less and you can go even more with the SH power up .

Your getting durablity and endurance mixed up. Kaido has been damaged time and time again. It took law awaken attack to hurt big mom whilst kaido all it took was takt and rocks.
Ughh no

Kaido was praised for his durability hence luffy learning ryou to tackle it.

Kaido also has better recovery because of his hybrid form. Problem is that bigmom also has recovery with her homies so everything still boils down to their durability.

zoro with adcvCOC need to go extreme diff against a NON COC user

while non advCOC user (kidd and law) defeated a YONKO

I guess advCOC is no good when the user is mid

:suresure:
Adcoc mastery has level
Zoro is bottom tier with adcoc despite his AP
Yamato is above him
Luffy & Kaido have yonko level adcoc

Status
Not open for further replies.