Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans aren't majority they are just extremely vocal and want to stick their nose everywhere.

I wrote that thread because I kept seeing 'Sanji blitzes zoro' everywhere from every vocal sanjitard on this forum, and it was about time I showed the the truth.

It only proves my point, sanji fans keep seeking attention, keeping saying stupid absurd retarded shit like "Sanji blitzes zoro" in the attempt to keep sanji relevant.
On this forum they aren't vocal

And you realize that you are exactly like the people you complain about? Pretty ironic isn't it?

You didn't show shit aside from your own bias

And the author himself is making sanji relevant, ain't his fault you're on life support everytime sanji does something because you desperately want to downplay him

Imagine calling people retards after saying that sanji's speed is comparable to queen's lmao

Looking forward to what Olympic level mental gymnastic you're gonna pull to downplay Kidd and Law this time

And every one was shitting on future sight:kobeha:
Imagine if she or Kaido had fs, they won't be getting dicked down this much

Honestly EoS Luffy is gna end up OP af
they don't need fs but even if they used their normal obs haki,bigmom should be able to escape with her speed. she didn't even bother to be alert. Kaido is atleast better because he is dodging luffy's attack.

If big Mom really defeated it's kinda retard . I mean it's okay that big Mom defeated by Law and Kid . But most of the fight is being off panelled . It's a Yonko fight dude . It's making the Yonko-Tier looks like a trash . Both law and kid pull up the Fairy Tail attack and suddenly big Mom is defeated . There is something wrong with the story writing.

Hopefully, Oda will add more details on the Big Mom fight and proper finishing in the anime for example kid and law flashback and so on.

I really think he did not want to waste panel time with her doing moves .
We see her KO them and that should show she was doing stuff and then they get back up .
Then we see them attack her etc etc , what make it worst is we see what BM can do from other fights but everything off screen with her this fight .
The problem all her other fights are super brief so we see like one or two named attacks and thats it. Like I don't even know how you would describe her fighting style. Also if Oda is not going to shower her fight now, when else will he have the opportunity (unless she really isn't losing here).

Like we know she has aCoC but never shown except on Page One. Either she has been using it in this fight offscreen and missing all of them or are we supposed to believe that Kidd/Law were able to somehow tank those kind of attacks?

well i know and i didn't mean that , i merely meant they showed this chapter that they are above Zoro, when it comes to attack power.
sure Zoro didn't show an attack that affect a whole island.
I think OP world takes AP and lethality differently. Look at BB against Magellan and WB, for example.

Magellan was good enough to one shot BB and his crew due to his poison, but WB's quake punch did not even knock BB out although it could destroy the whole world. Does this mean Magellan has bigger AP than WB? No, but he does have more lethality.

Zoro's case against Law or Kidd might be the same.

Imagine someone with awakened Gura Gura no Mi, shifting the ocean floor foundation and destroying islands.

"Yamato has ACoC. ACoC > DF"

:smart:
This along with the Five Elders conversation and Who's Who's Gomu hints slowly establishing awakening as Luffy's best tool, Yamato's performance against injured Kaido looked like complete garbage next to what Law and Kid's cannon managed to pull off against a buffed Meme with awakened Ope/Jiki.

Just what kind of thermonuclear bomb-level destruction could awakened Gura do? Sengoku's words gain more merit the more we get closer to Wano's end.

Didn't Yamato only learn coating at the last moment?
now she has it even before the arc she used on Ulti using Thunder Bagua, but she doesn't have the same version as Luffy , Luffy uses it in combination with ryuo last stage , that is why Luffy can attack without touching at all. that is why he can go toe to toe with Kaido. Luffy is the most talented haki user, imagine how powerful he will be if he get a hax awakening like Law and Kid , which sure he will get since his DF has some secrets , that even the world government wanted it.

Why are people on here still trying to put Kidd below Yamato/Zoro/Law? Just stop it lol. Yamato isn’t even on the same tier as Zoro and Law at this point so I really wish people would stop overrating her ass so much. I’ve been saying from the beginning that Kidd is 2nd only to Luffy out of the Supernova. That’s how it’s been portrayed since they were introduced. Wonder when people will learn?

Notice how the spoilers put that it’s Laws last attack. They didn’t say last attack for Kidd. You think Kidd or Big Mom is done? Lol if you think conquerers haki will play 0 role in this fight you’re crazy. Kidd has tanked the most damage between him and Law and all of his attacks have been most effective/finishing blow of the chapter. Stop sleeping.

She knows who to challenge, she’s been focused on him ever since chapter 1010:cheers:
Yamato >~ Zoro that's fur sure
Better CoC mastery,
Both have ryuo
Better dura and stamina
Yup she edges out

For people hyping ACoC. Know that Blackbeard's crew is all about Devil Fruits, and he will eat another. That's the arc where Luffy will awaken.

This arc was about Haki.

The next is about Devil Fruits.

That should show you their importance.

I think OP world takes AP and lethality differently. Look at BB against Magellan and WB, for example.

Magellan was good enough to one shot BB and his crew due to his poison, but WB's quake punch did not even knock BB out although it could destroy the whole world. Does this mean Magellan has bigger AP than WB? No, but he does have more lethality.

Zoro's case against Law or Kidd might be the same.
Black beard was just careless , he didn't even attack Magellan and he didn't have his second DF at that moment either

Status
Not open for further replies.