Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Who's the second Emperor?

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Yeah I'm not belittling Ratchet, at all. I'm just saying he's scum.

Yes, I asked publicly who voted for you, I think one person (Fuji) came out. I may have started the case on you but other players have found it persuasive for a reason, because that is suspect, in spite of your deflections.

The basis of you having equity with Adam has much more to do with earlier behavior I saw than what you said explicitly on council, although I never moved my vote off Adam while you did. That's an important distinction. I was tinfoiling but I didn't put that ahead of resolving the situation. Unlike you.

Forgive me for thinking that you preemptively blocking Al is an excruciatingly unbelievable coincidence. It is far too convenient.

And on the off chance you flip town, I think I'll be just fine, have fun seething while I continue living in the game :cheers:
no you are belittling him you do it every game in every argument and any chance you get with him.

once again thatโ€™s not what I stated you never asked who voted the other members only me so your line of questioning is inconclusive as we donโ€™t even know how many people even voted other members. Itโ€™s not suspect when there are numbers to compare the other council members itโ€™s more suspect you ever took this approach nor did sem.

lol what when did I vote Beky and then remove it? Another fallacy you are spouting pleas show evidence that this happened cause rn you are just making shit up to make yourself justifiable. Earlier behavior you talking bout EoD or earlier in the cycle cause I had no real communication with him until then. Whatever was going on between you two is your beef for someone who clearly emphasized I was being framed by scum as one of the reasonings for me being in council to begin with you sure have overlooked this all together.

I didnโ€™t block Al I just negated his next action which happened to be a spite kill. I really Al like a book.

Hahah you wonโ€™t last long, Iโ€™ve removed your passives for this cycle good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.