Status
Not open for further replies.
I think muugen is not being truthful about his ability and is hiding more to his ability he used. AL used an action that did not show up in the wu. He said he submitted his action 8 hours ago. I also submitted an action on day 1 just like AL 8 hours ago and my action never showed up.

I suspect muugen's ability he used nullify's multiple players who used their action at a certain time frame who used at the same time. muugen said he nullified AL ability because he knew he would do something dumb and using that to stop AL without scum reading him doesn't make sense.
Found it ^

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Still on 806, but if Zem is going emotional like this, it probably means she’s telling the truth about her role.

I can only assume that she was protected from a super kill last night.

Upgrades actions, and gives RB and redirections immunity for a cycle
Now I’m even more confused why my invest failed on Ratchet if I was RB immune too.

your votes on me dont even make sense based off of your own logic - since end of last nights cycle it looked like you began to distance away from me for some reason - initially the buddying and defense on me threw me off but then you switched up and now I am more inclined to believe you aren't town here. not mates with beks but def not town
Because, Muugen, I didn’t think you were outright scum last night with you play cause it just screamed “I’m scum”. The logic I outlined many times and Ratchet and Gram have done so too.

Oh no, my dear, I’m very much Town here.

please elaborate what your stating lindl -cause you are backtracking now
I’m saying that I’m done thinking and over thinking this scenario.

Also I think Mango is just scum at this point.

Emil

Certified Memelord
muugen is the main focus for the day and is getting widely scum read. Zemmi got outed as Cell and claimed indep and that's mainly on what I remember.
say sike right now LOL

foken knew it zem was weird af
how was she outed?

@Zemmi is this true? why didnt u claim from early game? whats ur wincon?
i assume u probabaly already answered these im like 120 pages behind from day start

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Has @Lindltaylor said why they choose me as their target and exactly what their ability does.

Curious minds would like to know.
I haven’t actually. I prefer to keep that a secret for now.

I really hate it but I'm really afraid he is scum this game, I don't think there is no way around it.

Because he knows I wouldn't have lied about the way I said no Superkills touched me and he wouldn't give a firm answer either direction :josad:
Yes, I know you wouldn’t be lying and be emotional like this. I have verified it twice that a super - kill went your way and apparently it did.

So that’s also why I keep mentioning that you may have been protected from it. I can’t give another firm answer because beyond that I’m not sure either.

Status
Not open for further replies.