Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
i think maschenny is a scum role
idk about bloody mary, i think that might be alibaba actually
he said he is gna deal with someone on the PoE
ali might've killed kagura and died
It could have been Ali. Iirc Ali was legit the only one saying her name all the time.

There’s too much going on in this game. I haven’t seen a Ratchet post in forever lol.
too many spammers; more deaths needed
kagura was a sweetheart tho
didnt deserve that

Adam went at Lind on D0 and they definitely didn’t look like teammates to me.
yeah but his position end of day 1 is more telling and if lind was his scummate , at that point he would bus . adam was a goner.

d0 was full of tryhards willing to make an impression without the threat of a lynch
wouldnt put too much into those interactions esp those that didnt carry on into d1 .

Emil

Certified Memelord
This feels like tmi
it kinda is tmi because he deliberately hinted it in disc chat

he said i'll take care of one of them

talking about the 5~6 people we brought in PoE, with kagura been one in them iirc

it was like muugen, ratchet, adam, kagura, and one or 2 more and he said hes dealing with one on that list so I think he shot kagura

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If you guys want to see how Mango has been shading me, asserting false narratives, and continuously disregarding any sort of logic to push a scum read on me, then please take a look.

Being open to possibilities is quite alright, and a good thing.

However I do feel like you're not being that open to possibilities here, your defense of MUUGEN makes him look a lot worse in my eyes.

And in the case he flips scum, I'm afraid you'd be next on my list as it stands..

I really want to be wrong, because I hate to think you'd be my enemy, I love you Lind, you know this..

Says being open to possibilities is alright, but then says I'm not and doesn't even state how or why. Just throws shade there. Explicitly says I'm defending Muugen when I want him shot that day phase which makes zero fucking sense.

But here's the best part, he actually thinks that by making a vig shoot muugen, I'm baiting a vig shot on him because I somehow hinted that Muugen is bulletproof. Which would make it even more incriminating to Muugen, but apparently Mango can't think of that and continues to shade me despite repeating over and over.

Guys, if we can shoot him down now, then we can progress the lynch on to someone else. What's the difference between shooting him and lynching him?

Both see him dead.
Here Mango and Beky are both coming at me together saying I'm hiding something because I sad Muugen can be shot, and not lynched, when I never said he can't be lynched.

And Mango accuses me of buddying Adam, when he and Adam literally come at me with a bullshit reason together.

Honestly at the rate you took my posts from being defending muugen, to now saying that I'm baiting a vig shot cause he's bullet proof isn't a good look here at all.

You basically took all my posts out of context. Quote me one place where I said he could be bulletproof, or where I'm hard defending him? Go and ISO me. I've legit said that he will be lynched if his gameplay doesn't improve, or he should be shot.

It more so seems like you know he's scum, or you're pushing this in weird angles. Give me my quotes where I insinuated that he would be bulletproof first.
I outline clearly how this conversation went here:
1) Mango states that I'm defending Muugen first. And only ME. Not Gram who also agreed with a reasoning I mentioned why Muugen playing this way is self-destructive from him and his scum mates. Not Ratchet who is also defending Muugen this phase. Why? Because Mango can't go on multiple people with suck ass logic.

2) He's taken every post out of context, and even admits this to Drago later on when Drago supports my case here. But again, we see Mango back at suck ass logic of me defending Muugen 'cause, just because.

So let me get this straight, you're pushing me on an assumption, right Mango?

Explaining exactly what you're thinking of my posts by saying that I'm scum and that you think that I'm insinuating that Muugen is bulletproof. See mango, that's the same thing as shading and putting false intentions into my posts.

Also, I fail to see how you say that I'm defending Muugen by advocating for him to be shot? You say you don't want to get him shot cause he might be bulletproof. I say we can get him shot and move the day phase forward with something else, and if the shot fails, then we lynch him.

Like the defense of Muugen falls flat from my very first post. Not to mention the only "defense" (if you can even call it that) that I've offered in favor of Muugen, is why him being voted up to the council, if he was scum, backfires on his team.

I don't think I've ever defended him in the sense that is being taken by you.
Honestly I have no idea how that proposal was taken as me saying Muugen might be bulletproof.

So, first, I'm apparently defending Muugen because I was speculating that he could have been framed by mafia to be put on the council.
-----Note here: I have also advocated that Muugen be regarded as scum and lynched if he doesn't provide us much substance later on in the day phase.

Second, I proposed investigating him, but that was shot down again cause they said that the investigation could be tampered with. So I suggested just shooting him and getting it over with.
However, this was perceived as me baiting a vig shot cause I was apparently insinuating that Muugen was bulletproof. Which I'm not sure how.

I've been clarifying this for the better part of an hour now. Maybe more.

By no means have I been fence sitting on Muugen, Dest. I have explicitly said:
1) He should be looked at more, and if he fails to contribute further, then lynching him would be better.
2) He can be investigated as well if we want him to be.
3) We can shoot him too if we doubt the investigations.

Honestly I've taken a firm stance on what to do with Muugen throughout the discussions about him.
This is where I summarize the entire exchange between Mango and I. Mango literally has been fallacious in his arguments, facetious or downright egregiously bad sense of comprehension with my posts, and still, despite proving ample reason and logic to my stance, he continues to push a false narrative.

No Mango. By all means, win that ITA and come and kill me. We'll see how incredibly bad your reads, and posts have been.

- Mango doubles down on bad logic - scum tell almost always. 1.
- Mango acknowledges that he may not be in the proper mindset to Drago, later on. But defaults to the bad mind set again later. I.E Pushing on downright terrible reasons. - scum tell again. 2.
- Mango doubling down on his super-kill of TAC when there were far better, and logically optimal choices for a super-kill to go to. He says he has to go at TAC after his campaign on him for TWO DAYS STRAIGHT.
-------------- Here there are 2 scum tells. Refusing to take any sort of evidence coming up in the thread to question his read. Scum tell for sure. 3.
-------------- His reason for mis-vigging TAC is that he had to do it as a part of some campaign speech and promises. That he can't go back now. Why is this a scum tell, because it shows that he's embarrassed about his scum read, which is audaciously claims he would do it again. This train of thought is almost always scummy because embarrassment is worth escaping suspicion. Scum tell again. 4.

Yeah, he's scum to me from this point further and after Muugen I'm going to resolve his slot one way or another.

The AtE stuff Zem was saying earlier looks like the Death Note game AtE stuff she was saying. I don’t think she’d say some of these things she said while lying from what I’ve seen/know of. So I’m assuming what she’s saying is probably mostly true.

There might be a grey area where she could not be saying everything about her role but she at least probably really doesn’t have the means to eat those superkills herself.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If you guys want to see how Mango has been shading me, asserting false narratives, and continuously disregarding any sort of logic to push a scum read on me, then please take a look.

Says being open to possibilities is alright, but then says I'm not and doesn't even state how or why. Just throws shade there. Explicitly says I'm defending Muugen when I want him shot that day phase which makes zero fucking sense.

But here's the best part, he actually thinks that by making a vig shoot muugen, I'm baiting a vig shot on him because I somehow hinted that Muugen is bulletproof. Which would make it even more incriminating to Muugen, but apparently Mango can't think of that and continues to shade me despite repeating over and over.

Here Mango and Beky are both coming at me together saying I'm hiding something because I sad Muugen can be shot, and not lynched, when I never said he can't be lynched.

And Mango accuses me of buddying Adam, when he and Adam literally come at me with a bullshit reason together.

I outline clearly how this conversation went here:
1) Mango states that I'm defending Muugen first. And only ME. Not Gram who also agreed with a reasoning I mentioned why Muugen playing this way is self-destructive from him and his scum mates. Not Ratchet who is also defending Muugen this phase. Why? Because Mango can't go on multiple people with suck ass logic.

2) He's taken every post out of context, and even admits this to Drago later on when Drago supports my case here. But again, we see Mango back at suck ass logic of me defending Muugen 'cause, just because.

This is where I summarize the entire exchange between Mango and I. Mango literally has been fallacious in his arguments, facetious or downright egregiously bad sense of comprehension with my posts, and still, despite proving ample reason and logic to my stance, he continues to push a false narrative.

No Mango. By all means, win that ITA and come and kill me. We'll see how incredibly bad your reads, and posts have been.

- Mango doubles down on bad logic - scum tell almost always. 1.
- Mango acknowledges that he may not be in the proper mindset to Drago, later on. But defaults to the bad mind set again later. I.E Pushing on downright terrible reasons. - scum tell again. 2.
- Mango doubling down on his super-kill of TAC when there were far better, and logically optimal choices for a super-kill to go to. He says he has to go at TAC after his campaign on him for TWO DAYS STRAIGHT.
-------------- Here there are 2 scum tells. Refusing to take any sort of evidence coming up in the thread to question his read. Scum tell for sure. 3.
-------------- His reason for mis-vigging TAC is that he had to do it as a part of some campaign speech and promises. That he can't go back now. Why is this a scum tell, because it shows that he's embarrassed about his scum read, which is audaciously claims he would do it again. This train of thought is almost always scummy because embarrassment is worth escaping suspicion. Scum tell again. 4.

Yeah, he's scum to me from this point further and after Muugen I'm going to resolve his slot one way or another.
In fact with more people coming out that Muugen has immunities this day phase. Mango insisting that a Vig shot fails on Muugen LAST DAY PHASE certainly seems like he had TMI.

@Fujishiro @Flowa @Ekkologix @Kvothe Kingkiller @Dr_Professor83 @Ultra @Ratchet @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Light D Lamperouge etc. etc.

The AtE stuff Zem was saying earlier looks like the Death Note game AtE stuff she was saying. I don’t think she’d say some of these things she said while lying from what I’ve seen/know of. So I’m assuming what she’s saying is probably mostly true.

There might be a grey area where she could not be saying everything about her role but she at least probably really doesn’t have the means to eat those superkills herself.
She can eat superkills but she says she wasnt notified of eating them.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
it kinda is tmi because he deliberately hinted it in disc chat

he said i'll take care of one of them

talking about the 5~6 people we brought in PoE, with kagura been one in them iirc

it was like muugen, ratchet, adam, kagura, and one or 2 more and he said hes dealing with one on that list so I think he shot kagura
When did he say that? What did he say?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Am I the only one who still thinks Muugen should be the Lynch today regardless? Obviously we have all this time to talk and pressure other people, but it’s a done deal for me.
he shud be definitly policied regardless of alignment idgaf
he continued voting everyone even when told not to
waste of fken time
and hes gna do it every day if not stopped

Emil

Certified Memelord
When did he say that? What did he say?
someone brought a PoE of: muugen, adam, ratchet, kagura, ekko, odd? and i think one more? idr the exact PoE but I think it was these names

ali replied by something along the lines of "i'll take care of one of them"

none commented on it but we saw it. it was a clear hint that hes shooting one of them

prior to that he had an individual scum read of kagura and was mentioning her multiple times

I think he probabaly submitted his action to shoot her right there

Status
Not open for further replies.