• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Luffy
2. Law
3. Kid
4. Zoro

kid above zoro only because he have the Magnets DF = the perfect counter against swordman or shooters
my only argument for Zoro is Kidd hasnt taken the weapon out of the hands of anyone with better haki then him before which leads me to believe he wouldnt be able to with Zoro. If im wrong pls tell me cause honestly I dont remember him taking napolean away but it might of happened

You gotta stop treating it as a fight and instead just an event

There are 2 fights remaining and one is likely ending this chapter, that's pretty much it. Anything with CP-0, Numbers, Fuku/Orochi, Kazenbo or even the BMP aren't going to be real fights that are focused on.
I really want 1040 to be Luffy vs kaido. I really don't see why this arc needs to drag out any more.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
my only argument for Zoro is Kidd hasnt taken the weapon out of the hands of anyone with better haki then him before which leads me to believe he wouldnt be able to with Zoro. If im wrong pls tell me cause honestly I dont remember him taking napolean away but it might of happened
He affected Napoleon using Assign AFTER Linlin let go of it after taking the Shock Wille.

You making statements that are factually incorrect “ Zoro would ditch Enma and go to 2 sword style “ :seriously:
Yes because if he has constant access to aCoC, why the hell would he need to nerf himself with a sword that could kill him? Is he that stupid, or his AP is so weak without enma drawing out all his haki?

Either enma is the catalyst to help him draw out aCoC or his normal haki (with aCoC) isn’t strong enough to deal with King

I really want 1040 to be Luffy vs kaido. I really don't see why this arc needs to drag out any more.
Lol. This shit will last another 15 chapters. We all deny it but know it deep down.

Luffy's fights never fit the same mold as other fights. It's always far longer, witnessed by groups of people and talked about, and is usually the last thing that happens before a conflict dies down and we get to post arc stuff.

enma doesn't give zoro advanced armament haki or advanced conqueror's haki

the only thing enma does is : "release excessif amount of the user's Ryuo"

before chapter 1033 , zoro was regulating his haki because he was scared that enma may kill him

after remembering kozaburo's words about cursed swords , zoro realized that in order to "tame enma" he needs to give it all of his haki

zoro knows about haki coating/ haki flow but now instead of doing it with armament haki he's doing it with conq haki
Factually incorrect, enma releases excess haki in general. Not just armament

Yes because if he has constant access to aCoC, why the hell would he need to nerf himself with a sword that could kill him? Is he that stupid, or his AP is so weak without enma drawing out all his haki?

Either enma is the catalyst to help him draw out aCoC or his normal haki (with aCoC) isn’t strong enough to deal with King
2 sword Zoro is considerably weaker than 3 sword Zoro.

Pre TS Sham and Bucchi were dominating 2 sword zoro and as soon as Zoro got his 3rd sword he one shot neg diffed them.

3 sword Zoro low/neg diffs 2 sword Zoro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because if he doesn't let his COA (Ryou) flow all out on Enma, it would randomnly take his COA out and turn his arm into a shrivel like it did in the King fight before he 1033.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Factually incorrect, enma releases excess haki in general. Not just armament
Tenguyama said it releases Ryou which is the general term for COA in Wano.

For context, Ashura Doji termed COC as "Oden-sama's trick". There is a reason why even Oden learned to flow his COC once he sailed with Roger after the Roger Primebeard clash and not before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.