Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Defending which lynch? Adam's? Zem, I was scum reading Adam from the start of Day 1.

Here ^

Here ^ I agreed with Kagu about Adam being scum.

Here I name Adam as one of the people we should start with.

I ask adam how is scumming going for him.

Here I ask him why he was shading me before.

Here I disagree about his read on Blue and disagree a lot more on his opinions on Blue..

Here I again say that I still scum lean him.

As a teammate it makes no sense for me to scum read him, and disagree with him about everything until EoD and then assume he might be town knowing he would survive a lynch and flip in the council. It literally makes zero sense here.
Hmmm..... :milaugh:

What's the definition of distancing?

I will have to drop this right here for a moment, we will pick it up later. I just need to make sure everything stays peaceful and calm.
thats not distancing zem, is this really all you have to say?
in all of his posts lind has never tried to completely oppose the lynch and lynch someone else
he was just explaining some elements that looked towny in adam's play, but he still maintained the scum read of adam
even muugen has elements that looks towny.

lind doesnt scum read people until proven otherwise. he town reads them until proven otherwise. he said it like 3 times already he is giving people benefit of the doubt but he keeps questioning them to get a better read of their alignments.

u can see how many times he is questioning and going against adam's views.

make up your mind. you first say lind is defending adam. now he is distancing him. and when he brought you quotes that show interactions that are really hard to fake, you just end the convo with him?? seriously zem stop the tunneling

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
if you base that on his stance on adam towards the end
I have an entirely different position for now. at least...

why would any scum risk that position when adam was pretty much gone.
Itโ€™s times like these that I desperately miss @Natalija (not like I donโ€™t miss her every game)

we had a mole in that group, maybe more than one
cuz ali hinted hes killing someone in that group
i think he shot kagura and got killed
Definitely possible. I think someone else said this as well.

This along with Nana suddenly appearing when she was mentioned makes me kinda lean that she could have been called by a scum mate, but Iโ€™m not entirely on board with that angle-shooting reasoning yet.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
why not tho, i literally dont see a reason for hiding it
do u/drago think kiwi is town?
I see no reason to reveal it. It wonโ€™t benefit us in any way.

He put Kiwi pretty high in his town list.

Itโ€™s times like these that I desperately miss @Natalija (not like I donโ€™t miss her every game)

Definitely possible. I think someone else said this as well.

This along with Nana suddenly appearing when she was mentioned makes me kinda lean that she could have been called by a scum mate, but Iโ€™m not entirely on board with that angle-shooting reasoning yet.
you think nat would come to a diff conclusion or just someone to keep mango in check (nat lets him do what he wants too)
:milaugh:

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I see no reason to reveal it. It wonโ€™t benefit us in any way.

He put Kiwi pretty high in his town list.
it wont harm either will it? its literally free info u r denying from town with no risks behind it. there r already enough janitors atleast this can help out learn a dead role

was he confident on it, or like wishy washy town read?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I'm not asking about a case. You for some reason felt like you needed to explain why you were voting Muugen. There was no point to this. It's scummy because it strikes me as you being concerned how you will look after his flip.
what does this mean? how would borto look bad if muugen flips scum? like even without adding the reasoning, how does muugen flipping scum affect borto negatively?

are u alluding at muugen flipping town? tmi ratchy?

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž
@Rhea Calliope @Lindltaylor lets delve together. You in? To the max level available.
Lmao.

Sure thing. Iโ€™ll tag you once I catch up.
Aight. Thanks.

Sure Iโ€™m down! But not the last layer lmao. Something lower? 4 or 2? @Rhea Calliope
Layer 2 its fine for me, since I always not being here on EOD and missed the vote lynch ๐Ÿคง

Dont do it @Rhea Calliope , bcs of me.you can go to lvl 5 without problem
2. @Adam ๐ŸŽ --- [Maki] --- Lynched N1

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I think muugen is not being truthful about his ability and is hiding more to his ability he used. AL used an action that did not show up in the wu. He said he submitted his action 8 hours ago. I also submitted an action on day 1 just like AL 8 hours ago and my action never showed up.

I suspect muugen's ability he used nullify's multiple players who used their action at a certain time frame who used at the same time. muugen said he nullified AL ability because he knew he would do something dumb and using that to stop AL without scum reading him doesn't make sense.
juliet town

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
it wont harm either will it? its literally free info u r denying from town with no risks behind it. there r already enough janitors atleast this can help out learn a dead role

was he confident on it, or like wishy washy town read?
You will learn his role soon enough. I wonโ€™t reveal it yet.

It was D1. We never talked about Kiwi in the chat. He only talked about her in the thread. Iโ€™m more like neutral on her rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.