Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao. Well, that's it from me. Don't plan on posting anymore even though I can. I'm gonna help Nova host. @Hayumi have fun with the white whistle, babe. Peace out, y'all enjoy the game.
you can still post you say....wait

you didn't even tell us your character and let scum have free fake claim, and you could still post!

I see no reason to reveal it. It won’t benefit us in any way.

He put Kiwi pretty high in his town list.

such bs!

:moonwalk:

supreme leader - flower's back and forth with horse chan is the second weirdest thing today
@Bortolomeo why couldnt you just say you hadnt done anything the entire game the moment flowa called you out
sounded like you knew what she did to you but were intent on not revealing more than you wanted to.

whats making u shaky on ultra? like any particular reason he is just a "maybe" town
and can u elaborate the solid town on naomi
rest i can probably agree with. starting to think mango is a bit scummy today with his forced push toward lind

yeah mango's logic was lost on me , wouldnt go as far as call it scummy yet tho. mango is much more timid as scum.
ultra is a player who I notice wouldn't play too differently regardless of alignment
will never be a lock town player
others are easier to read you might say.

i like a lot of naomi's reads but that aside i thought her sticking out for what could have easily been a juliet lynch was a townie tell, curious bit here
I wonder where all the people strongly considering juliet last dp went this phase. perhaps its because there's bigger fish to fry now but nonetheless worth mentioning .

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah mango's logic was lost on me , wouldnt go as far as call it scummy yet tho. mango is much more timid as scum.
ultra is a player who I notice wouldn't play too differently regardless of alignment
will never be a lock town player
others are easier to read you might say.

i like a lot of naomi's reads but that aside i thought her sticking out for what could have easily been a juliet lynch was a townie tell, curious bit here
I wonder where all the people strongly considering juliet last dp went this phase. perhaps its because there's bigger fish to fry now but nonetheless worth mentioning .
i agree on the timid part, but mango also hard open scums as mafia. he goes on and beyond on the realm of too scummy to be scum.
he tunneled TAC really hard yesterday as well and was wrong, and now hes wrong on lind too. there is a fine line between townie mango being wrong and just open scumming. i remember townie mango would atleast apologize for stuff, but what i saw yesterday was he laughed at TAC's dead body right after shooting it and doubled down on his reasoning instead of properly apologizing like town mango does. starting to get some scummy vibes

ultra was one of the strongest adam pushers. i dont think hes aligned with adam at all, and hardly think hes on the enemy faction to adam as he just puts a big target on his back with that hard adam push. looks more towny to me. he plays good as both alignment, but its a multiball game. if he acts too towny he will get shot, which is not something u can afford as mafia hence why im leaning hard town on him, but obviously not lock. i hope you arent locking naomi/mango town either

i think juliet is town after her comments today, but naomi's overly focus on juliet might read as pocketing her. naomi never seemed to take a hard stance on anything from what ive seen so far. just come every once in awhile and replies to 4-5 players at the same time or include some gifs and leaves. most of her reads arent original either, minus the early strong juliet town read which can easily be done by tmi to pocket her

Emil

Certified Memelord
like aside from everything hes done and said

voting everyone (including people we town read), twice, while being told not to is not something that we should tolerate in a game or other players will start doing it

he should of been gone day 1

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
like aside from everything hes done and said

voting everyone (including people we town read), twice, while being told not to is not something that we should tolerate in a game or other players will start doing it

he should of been gone day 1
It's only a single Gold Coin. I'm not a fan of that either, but I don't think it's all that terrible, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.