Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trolling, stop saving these fake Zoro fans, they can’t think of receipts without your help. Even making excuses such as Zoro’s hip arthritis or whatever
You realize @ConquistadoR is a Zoro fan right take your L gracefully and stop making excuses
Next time take your own advice be more original instead of repeating the bs enma nonsense we have been dealing with this whole arc

enma doesn't give zoro advanced armament haki or advanced conqueror's haki

the only thing enma does is : "release excessif amount of the user's Ryuo"

before chapter 1033 , zoro was regulating his haki because he was scared that enma may kill him

after remembering kozaburo's words about cursed swords , zoro realized that in order to "tame enma" he needs to give it all of his haki

zoro knows about haki coating/ haki flow but now instead of doing it with armament haki he's doing it with conq haki
Zoro doesn't know he has CoC
U think he can use adcoc properly without enma?

It is because of enma that he has awaken CoC and can use adcoc now

Even Killer will trash King
King can't block sonic attacks and can't protect his organs from being hurt by it

Kidd > your favorite SN & YC & Warlord except Luffy & Posthawk
Posthawk can't beat Kidd 1v1 anyway

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I had to do Keeping up with King of Hell(Luffybros edition) two chapters ago and it seems like I have to do Law and Lidd edition this week. :saden:
People cant help themselves but compare their faves to Zoro and get a bright idea that they are better than Zoro... :ihaha:

Imagine celebrating a 2vs1 where Meme stopped beating them into the ground because their crews begged her to stop.
Imagine celebrating a 2vs1 against someone that Pica can solo.
Imagine celebrating a 2vs1 that King can solo.
Imagine celebrating a 2vs1 against a character that Zoro can mid diff. :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.