Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
law confirmed it.

„your era ends here“
What? Defeat: win a victory over (someone) in a battle or other contest; overcome or beat.

Is it confirmed on panel that she is defeated? Is she blasted out or incapacitated or knocked out at the end of the chapter? Is she confirmed even Olin'd? Thats a defeat. What zoro did to king or even what sanji did to queen. If this chapter confirms a panel like those I will gladly admit defeat even without the text bubbles required . But if this chapter stops with out us seeing what the result of their attack does it's not a confirmed defeat

Even Killer will trash King
King can't block sonic attacks and can't protect his organs from being hurt by it

Kidd > your favorite SN & YC & Warlord except Luffy & Posthawk
Posthawk can't beat Kidd 1v1 anyway
Killers not beating any 1st commanders , Infacts its questionable if he's beating some 2nd/3rd commander tier characters... Doflamingo, Jozu, Cracker these characters could arguably defeat Killer.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
What? Defeat: win a victory over (someone) in a battle or other contest; overcome or beat.

Is it confirmed on panel that she is defeat? Is she blast out or incapacitated or knocked out at the end of the chapter? Is she confirmed even Olin'd? Thats a defeat. What zoro did to king or even what sanji did to queen. If this chapter confirms a panel like those I will gladly admit defeat even without the text bubbles required . But if this chapter stops with out us see what the result of their attack does it's not a confirmed defeat
damn your search for excuses look pathetic. Take your L like a man.
I knew this would happen with some, but honestly, still disappointed.

damn your search for excuses look pathetic. Take your L like a man.
I knew this would happen with some, but honestly, still disappointed.
I dont play games. You stated that it was confirmed that she lost. You didn't state it would end on a cliff hanger. I don't do fool. Now I will ask again on panel is it confirmed that she is knocked out?

Big Mom isn't getting up after 2 Dragon Damnations while and Law and Kid needed 6 high tier attacks to do the same. They're not even in the same league as Zoro. Stop the nonsense.
Comeback when Zoro is acknowledged by Yonko
When he shows island level AP/moves
When he fights a top tier 1v1 or 1v2 as main fight
Or when he stalls a serious top tier 1v1

Until then he's not above Kidd and Law,
Despite his adCoC, Law fruit is freaking oP so he cancels out adcoc easily
Zoro can't tank fatal blows without fainting or being done shortly after anyway

Keep coping

Law has better way cutting feats than Posthawk (who said "I won't hold back"), zoro will be doing these stuff at EoS

He already has. Based on reaction speeds, movement speed, AP (that is lethal) along with advanced coc. He can fight law pretty well.
Laws attack is the only Real deal in this chapter and
Honestly I think the spoilers might have exagered the feat.

Law attack didnt realy damage Big Mom so, Onigashima wasnt not realy affected by it nor was Wano.

I think the it affect the Island murst have to do with normal shokewave (sound+ wind).

Law literally confirmed it, yes.
How? Your era ends here? What? How is that confirmation? Is luffy saying that he will be pirate king before punching kaido confirms that at the end of the chapter he is pirate king? No. So stop that nonsense. We made it very clear what a defeat was
Post automatically merged:

Laws attack is the only Real deal in this chapter and
Honestly I think the spoilers might have exagered the feat.

Law attack didnt realy damage Big Mom so, Onigashima wasnt not realy affected by it nor was Wano.

I think the it affect the Island murst have to do with normal shokewave (sound+ wind).
Hmm that's an interesting point

Status
Not open for further replies.