Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could law carry when he didn't do anything by himself

He landed his first awakened attack in 1030 because linlin was focused on Kid. Kid's attack was the one that ultimately caused Linlin's bones to break(even if both attacks contributed to it) and Kid's attack was the one that ultimately put Linlin down.

If law carried as hard as some kid haters pretend he did, you really have to wonder why kid and law only started to win after kid became un-nerfed by killer beating hawkins.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Comeback when Zoro is acknowledged by Yonko

He legit scared Big Mom, which is >

When he shows island level AP/moves

He's beyond Island level even before COC.

When he fights a top tier 1v1 or 1v2 as main fight
Or when he stalls a serious top tier 1v1
You should be glad he didn't fight Big Mom.

Until then he's not above Kidd and Law,
You're kinda late. He's been above them for a while now.

Despite his adCoC, Law fruit is freaking oP so he cancels out adcoc easily.

Zoro can't tank fatal blows without fainting or being done shortly after anyway
You talk as though Law can stand up after Zoro's pre-COC attacks or something.

Law has better way cutting feats than Posthawk (who said "I won't hold back"), zoro will be doing these stuff at EoS
If only you understand the difference b/w physically cutting through something and doing the same by having an ability that ignores durability. Besides, cutting Kaido >Law's biggest cutting feat.

With this result I'm inclined to put them over the No.2s now but a strong argument can still be made for the Yonko No.2s. Main difference btw Kidd and Law from the last chapter is that both seem to gotten a massive boost in their AP stat which is impressive but high attack output alone is not enough to beat the No.2's hax (Zoro v King is testament to this). For instance something like that won't really work against Marco or Katakuri, you can make an argument for their AP being strong enough to hurt King in his defensive mode but he can always switch to his offensive mode and then it becomes a question of whether they can hit him or not. But anyways, I'm just going off little bits and pieces we've gotten from the chapter. Could be that Law & Kidd show a lot more than just high AP. For now I'd say they are definitely on that level and it's mostly a matchup argument.
There's no YC above kid and law anymore
Even Katakuri with his OP haki and top df mastery loses to them currently to both

2 YCs can't push normal bm to high diff even
Let alone Bigger Mom

It's time to accept the fact Kid and Law are low top tiers

I’m gonna go on a rant after the chapter drops.

There was never a good narrative reason to think BM wouldn’t go down and it was also just agenda laden.
Post automatically merged:

There's no YC above kid and law anymore
Even Katakuri with his OP haki and top df mastery loses to them currently to both

2 YCs can't push normal bm to high diff even
Let alone Bigger Mom

It's time to accept the fact Kid and Law are low top tiers
You don’t think Beckman and Shiryuu together can push BM to high diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.