Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Punk rotten where is the feat?? destroying 2 ships? Are you kidding me? Luffy used just bundman no name attack in that form.....
Punk Rotten aint special at all.

Punk Corna Dio aint stronger than pre-ryou KKG...you kidding me bro right? No haki no magnetism involve is a fuking big car crushing against Big Mom (basically a small building made of Iron crushing into Big Mom) you kidding me right?
Its what Oda intends, take it or leave it

:kaidowhat: We can literally see the shit being a spitting image of Togen Totsuka with a much weaker attack semi-replicating the feat. Not everyone needs Oda to spoon-feed them with information.
Lol he didn't replicate crap
His scar is tiny u can't even see it properly
His scar was treated like a joke by Kaido

Oda disrespected Zoro, he even cried like a kid "I couldn't knock him off his feet"
Zoro thought knocking Kaido off > just scarring him or hurting him

On the one hand I really love Law/Kidd pulling off that epic performance.

On the other hand I just don't know what Oda is thinking in terms of storywriting.

There are still so many question marks about Linlin: Elbaf connection (Loki), Carmel mystery, friendly O-Lin subplot etc.

I hope Oda still resolves those. If Linlin is now out of the picture for good, all those setups were completely wasted.
Her story isn't over

On the one hand I really love Law/Kidd pulling off that epic performance.

On the other hand I just don't know what Oda is thinking in terms of storywriting.

There are still so many question marks about Linlin: Elbaf connection (Loki), Carmel mystery, friendly O-Lin subplot etc.

I hope Oda still resolves those. If Linlin is now out of the picture for good, all those setups were completely wasted.
he just don't have the times and really who wants to see BM more we already have her for more than 200 chapters , who wants to see her in a third arc.

Got an extra bottle copium for alone!

But honestly, Law literaly confirms her defeat. Dont try to split the beans here, it is ridicilious, just because you cant take a L. I dont further discuss this with you, because its childish. If you cant take a L, dont be part of this kinds of betting.
Your words she has to visly fall this chapters. Those are your words . Nowhere in your words did it saw law has to verbally confirmed her defeat. You made it quit clear she has to FALL to kids attack

Status
Not open for further replies.