He
Loo his attack doesn't parallel Oden's attack or else he'd be praised for it
He'd knock Kaido out cold on floor a bit at least
He cried he couldn't do that

Lol BM individually called Kid and Law names ,compared them to Luffy
The same luffy whom Kaido acknowledged individually

Cope hard

Oden left Kaidi with ptsd years later and bandages days after the fight
Zoro didn't even do that, kaido called him annoyance with the rest and went on fighting like nothing happened

Keep coping
:kaidowhat: We can literally see the shit being a spitting image of Togen Totsuka with a much weaker attack semi-replicating the feat. Not everyone needs Oda to spoon-feed them with information.

Were Garp and Sengoku trashed as much as Law and Kid to win against Shiki? Did they use their ultimate attacks? Were they as exhausted? Two top-tiers choosing to fight one top-tier and 1 top-tier requiring two top-tiers to get beaten are two different stories altogether.

Is that why Big Mom openly admitted she doesn't have the tools to fight Marco, was humiliated by King, and was considered less of a threat than her own son? Let's not gift Kadio's feats to Big Mom. Kaido never beat a YC1 easily.

No, a low-top tier would be at any given top-tier with the help of another low-top tier.

No, they didn't.
Cope
Bring me a YC beating an admiral even
Or pushing a Yonko past low diff

Marco and Vista (2 top YCs) + Croco + others couldn't stop or beat injured Akainu .
You guys areally thinking Marco and King can beat a top tier 2v1? What the hell

Every YC that fought a Yonko 1v1 was low diffed or trashed badly:
Linlin ended the battle choking Marco...she could have wasted time pummelling her to win. Low diff material
Teach low diffed Marco
WB low diffing Ace
BM 2 shooting Queen

These guys have no awakening or advanced haki, they aren't pushing Yonko part mid diff 2v1
Even Katakuri + another YC can't beat a Yonko

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah MJ ( Law ) Pippen ( Kidd )
You got it all wrong. Kid is MJ and Law is Pippen
Kid is Bron, Law is Wade
Kid is KD, Law is Westbrook
Kid is Steph, Law is Klay
Kid is KAJ, Law is Magic
Kid is Bird, Law is Mchale
Kid is Shaq, Law is Penny/Kobe
Kid is The Dream, Law is Drexler e.t.c

It's just how it is:jordanmf:

punk rotten scales to be stronger than pre-ryuo G4
punk corna dio scales to be stronger than pre-ryuo KKG

Oda's writing is just lazy and he's bad at portraying how strong Kid's attacks actually are. Oda barely let Kid fight weaker characters to actually scale these attacks and instead had him go up against the yonko as his only real fight.
Punk rotten where is the feat?? destroying 2 ships? Are you kidding me? Luffy used just bundman no name attack in that form.....
Punk Rotten aint special at all.

Punk Corna Dio aint stronger than pre-ryou KKG...you kidding me bro right? No haki no magnetism involve is a fuking big car crushing against Big Mom (basically a small building made of Iron crushing into Big Mom) you kidding me right?

On the one hand I really love Law/Kidd pulling off that epic performance.

On the other hand I just don't know what Oda is thinking in terms of storywriting.

There are still so many question marks about Linlin: Elbaf connection (Loki), Carmel mystery, friendly O-Lin subplot etc.

I hope Oda still resolves those. If Linlin is now out of the picture for good, all those setups were completely wasted.

Were Garp and Sengoku trashed as much as Law and Kid to win against Shiki? Did they use their ultimate attacks? Were they as exhausted? Two top-tiers choosing to fight one top-tier and 1 top-tier requiring two top-tiers to get beaten are two different stories altogether.

Marco humiliated by

Is that why Big Mom openly admitted she doesn't have the tools to fight Marco, was humiliated by King, and was considered less of a threat than her own son? Let's not gift Kadio's feats to Big Mom. Kaido never beat a YC1 easily.

No, a low-top tier would be at any given top-tier with the help of another low-top tier.

No, they didn't.
Guys I just realized something.

If Kidd’s bull broke Big Mom’s bones…

does that mean it’s more powerful than Hakai???

:risitavirus:
law final mouv >>>> hakkai
Kidd final cannons mouv >>> hakkai
Luffy rocc gun /Gatling >> hakkai
Kaido drink mouv >> hakkai
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.