Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how fights work though :catsweat:. I get the sentiment but you can't just say "X & Y beat Big Mom therefore they are over the Yonko No.2s" you have present a more compelling argument than that.
Again I'll pivot back to Zoro v King. Like you are doing atm with Kidd and Law, a lot of Zoro fans had Zoro over King due to the earlier's feats on the roof but the reality is that Zoro still struggled and even required an additional PU to beat King due to the later's hax.
Zoro was able to beat King without adcoc
He was distracted by enma ...oda had
Pre awakening, Kid and law are above pre adcoc
They aren't losing to King/Marci even without awakening.
Don't compare me with zoro fans.

King has no counter to law hax nor Kid powers
He cant beat both either.
Literally nothing

Kid and law have all to trash King or Marco.
They shower better IQ, better Stats and skills than them .
Unlike pre adcoc zoro, Yonko acknowledged Kid and Law worthy of challenge.. that alone puts them above King

I saw your comments yesterday and last week
You have been against Kidd and law doing more than stalamate...
You are currently coping I get it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Thats why Sengoku didn't beat a Great Pirate until he got help from Garp?
Garp didn't beat any too unless he had help?
Only Great Pirates can beat each other 1v1
Or be like Oden to have a chance.
Only Top tiers can beat each other 1v1
Were Garp and Sengoku trashed as much as Law and Kid to win against Shiki? Did they use their ultimate attacks? Were they as exhausted? Two top-tiers choosing to fight one top-tier and 1 top-tier requiring two top-tiers to get beaten are two different stories altogether.

YCs are trash to Rocks pirates
Oda made it clear when Marco is annoyance who gets choked like fodder, can't break free with Queen being wasted in 2 moves.
Kaido beating people equal or above YCs easily
BM beating kid and law temporarily
Is that why Big Mom openly admitted she doesn't have the tools to fight Marco, was humiliated by King, and was considered less of a threat than her own son? Let's not gift Kadio's feats to Big Mom. Kaido never beat a YC1 easily.

You need to be at least 2 low top tier or 1 low top + inbetweener to gain a miracle win
No, a low-top tier would be at any given top-tier with the help of another low-top tier.

Kid and Law pulled out Garp & Sengoku feat
You guys thinking they are still around or below King what the hell is this.

Your fandom is cancerous
No, they didn't.

gosh..... first mom defense aint good as you can see a fuking iron bull (something that is worst than many other veteran feat we saw in previous arc can do) damage her (no fuking magnetism was playing a role in that scene).
So dont bring me that panel aint other top tier would destroy that iron bull or receive 0 damage of it.
Second Roger&White Beard realy exclusive on haki and advcoc haki on their time when they used to be at prime state. So haki is the main power in this arc aka haki is equal to will power. No matter how axe is the df power - will power will always be superior in One Piece.
Second is not fuking true that advcoc aint working.....Kaido cloud flame are becoming instable due to Kaido being damage.
Kaido attack priory to 1010 werent working, that tell me that only the few panel in which we saw advcoc haki made Kaido that weak.
punk rotten scales to be stronger than pre-ryuo G4
punk corna dio scales to be stronger than pre-ryuo KKG

Oda's writing is just lazy and he's bad at portraying how strong Kid's attacks actually are. Oda barely let Kid fight weaker characters to actually scale these attacks and instead had him go up against the yonko as his only real fight.

Zoro was able to beat King without adcoc
He was distracted by enma ...oda had
Pre awakening, Kid and law are above pre adcoc
They aren't losing to King/Marci even without awakening.
Don't compare me with zoro fans.

King has no counter to law hax nor Kid powers
He cant beat both either.
Literally nothing

Kid and law have all to trash King or Marco.
They shower better IQ, better Stats and skills than them .
Unlike pre adcoc zoro, Yonko acknowledged Kid and Law worthy of challenge.. that alone puts them above King

I saw your comments yesterday and last week
You have been against Kidd and law doing more than stalamate...
You are currently coping I get it.
Bro realized Sanji is a hopeless case, now he gotta find other character to put above zoro :milaugh:

He
Once again, you need no acknowledgment when you can literally scare the shit out of them just by raising your power. Law and Kid weren't individually acknowledged like Oden too. Just the mere mention of Oden gives Kaido PTSD, even Luffy has yet to hit that level. Using Oden to downplay Zoro is nothing more than a desperate meaningless attempt.

Zoro's best feat is leaving a scar on Kaido and having an attack that parallels Togen Totsuka—the same attack that gives Kaido PTSD. Zoro's attacks aren't as shitty as Big Mom's. Something Dragon Damnation would rip Law to bits. Zoro shits on Yamato and anyone not named Luffy, BM and Kaido on Onigashima.
Loo his attack doesn't parallel Oden's attack or else he'd be praised for it
He'd knock Kaido out cold on floor a bit at least
He cried he couldn't do that

Lol BM individually called Kid and Law names ,compared them to Luffy
The same luffy whom Kaido acknowledged individually

Cope hard

Oden left Kaidi with ptsd years later and bandages days after the fight
Zoro didn't even do that, kaido called him annoyance with the rest and went on fighting like nothing happened

Keep coping

Status
Not open for further replies.