Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ask all the low differs and mid differs if King and Kata vs Kid and Law is still the same ?
I mean what kidd&law did in chapter 1038 wouldn't happen to Kata or King (they aint trash mom) they woudnt be able to hit them....
Anyway the problem remain the same as in chapter 1038 there is no haki feat in this island attack, so kata would be a problem for both and King which is super fast in reacting and has a better defense than Kaido has to watch only Law (but if self exploding aint damaging him I doubt internal damage would do that much to him).

I would say high diff to extreme diff for King and Kata. They would have an easier time vs Big Mom than this 2.

King&Kata shit on this 2 in term of haki feat.

They got interesting df power which alow a way better mobility speed than big mom

They aint watching someone preparing the attack (King&Kata) wouldnt even wait that Law activate kroom for exmple.

Big Mom was the best suited character to be taken down by law&kidd power.

I'm not coping. I was always on the boat that Linlin would fall in Wano:
Linlin Will Fall in Wano

That's from June of 2021.

That said, the manner of Linlin's defeat is something that I personally found underwhelming for her, but I do enjoy good feats for Law.
Stop it.
:seriously:

If you think I thought they couldn't defeat Linlin, then you have no idea what my beliefs are.
Maybe it's the right time to reconsinder your opinion about Eustass Kidd

How could law carry when he didn't do anything by himself

He landed his first awakened attack in 1030 because linlin was focused on Kid. Kid's attack was the one that ultimately caused Linlin's bones to break(even if both attacks contributed to it) and Kid's attack was the one that ultimately put Linlin down.

If law carried as hard as some kid haters pretend he did, you really have to wonder why kid and law only started to win after kid became un-nerfed by killer beating hawkins.
So basically what you saying then is that kidd also didn't carry. Which he for damn sure regardless still needed laws help. Gat yah
Post automatically merged:

Does the Chapter end with Bigmom getting attacked or almost getting attacked?
This is the exact question I have been asking

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There's no YC above kid and law anymore
Even Katakuri with his OP haki and top df mastery loses to them currently to both

2 YCs can't push normal bm to high diff even
Let alone Bigger Mom

It's time to accept the fact Kid and Law are low top tiers
It doesn't require two top-tiers to beat one top-tier. Use common sense, mate.

He legit scared Big Mom, which is >

He's beyond Island level even before COC.

You should be glad he didn't fight Big Mom.

You're kinda late. He's been above them for a while now.

You talk as though Law can stand up after Zoro's pre-COC attacks or something.

If only you understand the difference b/w physically cutting through something and doing the same by having an ability that ignores durability. Besides, cutting Kaido >Law's biggest cutting feat.
Neither kaido nor bm took zoro seriously and said "Zoro you're strong..we acknowledge that,"
Even his ashura didn't get hyped by kaido like Oden or even Luffy was.
Oh BM was worried about the sword, after thar kaido and bm didn't even hype zoro lol

Cope hard
Zoro best DC feat is cutting a horn after realising huge amount of ryuo with enma
"Beyond island level" headcanon

Law survived bm attacks, Zoro isn't beating even Law

Comeback when he's acknowledged like SN trio & Yamato were

He legit scared Big Mom, which is >

He's beyond Island level even before COC.

You should be glad he didn't fight Big Mom.

You're kinda late. He's been above them for a while now.

You talk as though Law can stand up after Zoro's pre-COC attacks or something.

If only you understand the difference b/w physically cutting through something and doing the same by having an ability that ignores durability. Besides, cutting Kaido >Law's biggest cutting feat.
Internal destruction >>>>>>>>> scar

All attacks form awakening law as much stronger than ashura CoC

I mean what kidd&law did in chapter 1038 wouldn't happen to Kata or King (they aint trash mom) they woudnt be able to hit them....
Anyway the problem remain the same as in chapter 1038 there is no haki feat in this island attack, so kata would be a problem for both and King which is super fast in reacting and has a better defense than Kaido has to watch only Law (but if self exploding aint damaging him I doubt internal damage would do that much to him).

I would say high diff to extreme diff for King and Kata. They would have an easier time vs Big Mom than this 2.

King&Kata shit on this 2 in term of haki feat.

They got interesting df power which alow a way better mobility speed than big mom

They aint watching someone preparing the attack (King&Kata) wouldnt even wait that Law activate kroom for exmple.

Big Mom was the best suited character to be taken down by law&kidd power.
Weed isn't good

There's no YC above kid and law anymore
Even Katakuri with his OP haki and top df mastery loses to them currently to both

2 YCs can't push normal bm to high diff even
Let alone Bigger Mom

It's time to accept the fact Kid and Law are low top tiers
That's not how fights work though :catsweat:. I get the sentiment but you can't just say "X & Y beat Big Mom therefore they are over the Yonko No.2s" you have present a more compelling argument than that.
Again I'll pivot back to Zoro v King. Like you are doing atm with Kidd and Law, a lot of Zoro fans had Zoro over King due to the earlier's feats on the roof but the reality is that Zoro still struggled and even required an additional PU to beat King due to the later's hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.