Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Maybe it's the right time to reconsinder your opinion about Eustass Kidd
My current take is:
  • Rooftop Zoro level at the bare minimum
  • In between Rooftop Zoro and King of Hell Zoro in expectation

And I honestly think that's exceedingly generous for someone without Haoshoku coating.

I see no way that Kidd or Law can justify a placement on par with King of Hell Zoro, let alone above him.

I don't think I ever downplayed Kidd. I expected them to defeat Linlin, but I thought that Kidd would unlock Haoshoku coating first.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
my panel show that Hawking could react to law:
Law is next to Hawking minion and in an instant is next to hawking where both clash with their blades (so hawkign can keep with Law speed).

Law was clearly portrayed higher Hawkins during that clash. He was acting smug and chill (before knowing SH screwed up the plan) and had the upper hand.

You wanted Law to destroy Hawkins in two seconds during an early Wano clash. That would have never happened.

That doesn’t mean Law is slow at all or that Hawkins is at Law speed level.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Even without FS,he was YC1 in stats

Not to say pre-udon Luffy was so or so to slow to dodge Thunder Bagua

The message was clear
Luffy is not faster than he was at Kuri. The only difference is FS. With FS, G2 Luffy can casually dodge Hybrid Kaido's TB, forget about base Kaido. There wasn't much Luffy could do to Kaido but he'd have lasted longer with FS.

yes Oda did a perfect Job to display the chain of comand in Onigashima for the alliance, The 2 King on top King of Pirate and King of Hell both advcoc user the power that only an handfull of the strongest can have.
This is a Law that know what it mean have a limits (he knows that Law with 30bones broken wouldn't be able to move)

This is Law when he see Asura (Law know about his awakening df power still this is a Law speechless in front of Asura):

This aint someone that is stronger than Zoro, whatever headcanon you pushing. Oda did a perfect Job to put Zoro>Law 100%
not surprising from a hard Zoro fan :D Zoro merely defeat a 1st commander, and we know that Katakuri and King even if they are strong they are far far away from being yonko levels , like Marco who was about to be chocked by BM :D lol

My current take is:
  • Rooftop Zoro level at the bare minimum
  • In between Rooftop Zoro and King of Hell Zoro in expectation

And I honestly think that's exceedingly generous for someone without Haoshoku coating.

I see no way that Kidd or Law can justify a placement on par with King of Hell Zoro, let alone above him.

I don't think I ever downplayed Kidd. I expected them to defeat Linlin, but I thought that Kidd would unlock Haoshoku coating first.
Imagine how strong is Zoro's best attack now...

Law was clearly portrayed higher Hawkins during that clash. He was acting smug and chill (before knowing SH screwed up the plan) and had the upper hand.

You wanted Law to destroy Hawkins in two seconds during an early Wano clash. That would have never happened.

That doesn’t mean Law is slow at all or that Hawkins is at Law speed level.
gosh please stop this nonsense, if hawking can keep up with law speed in Wano, King&Kata aint having any trouble to keep up with Law.
That all you have to know.....:cheers::myman:

man I was really hoping for Oda to also end the whole Kazenbo thing this chapter because next one is probably the last one before a break and we all know how much he loves his cliffhangers.

Or maybe we get a miracle and because of all the breaks in december and january we get 4 chaps back to back? One can dream :suresure:

not surprising from a hard Zoro fan :D Zoro merely defeat a 1st commander, and we know that Katakuri and King even if they are strong they are far far away from being yonko levels , like Marco who was about to be chocked by BM :D lol
Law and Kidd and Luffy and Killer would all be gone in chapter 1009 that all you have to know clown.
:ihaha::nicagesmile::laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.