Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom: "Do you think you can defeat me!!? I am “Big Mom”!!!!".
- Kid reveals his trump card and attacks Big Mom with an electromagnetic cannon.

Oh man, dont tell me this big meme gonna be standing like retard just like last chapter and tanking those attack:lawsigh:, really hope there is atleats two excanghing blow between fighters here

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The BM that lost to Kidd and Law:
  • No Haoshoku coating
  • No Naser Cannon
  • Never defended against any attack through haki:
    • No hardening
    • No barrier haki
  • Never dodged any attacks
  • Never blocked attacks with her sword

A Linlin that lets everyone and their mother land attacks on her constantly.

A Linlin whose strongest attacks get withstood by Rooftop Zoro's peers.

A Linlin with no notable CQC feats to speak of.

That Linlin gets molested by King of Hell Zoro.

Does anyone here really think that version of Linlin can stand up from multiple attacks on the calibre of Dragon Damnation?

Know some shame.

@ZenZu, @Gol D. Roger, @comrade, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @Haoku, @TheAncientCenturion, @ConquistadoR, @Shanal, @Dr_Professor83, @silverfire, @Veku

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
They can’t. Plain and simple. New gen has the power to change/rule the seas, not Marines.

Even I have to admit that Law sounds infinitely more impressive, and that Kidd is just piggybacking off of Law’s openings.

Despite that it’s been made evident that Kidd does just as much damage as Law, even if Oda doesn’t portray it that well. A giant metal dog (bigger than Bigger Mom at least) broke her bones just by crashing into her. :seriously:
Kidd's AP as well as Law's are underrated. Sadly what they truly lack is the other stats in order to be defined yonko level characters. They are very low that wise for now, except for combat speed at best and versatility at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.