Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

If we don't see her being defeated, then she isn't done yet. We have to wait until the next chapter comes out to see if she is really down or not.
Yeah i understand, but what i mean is this, even if next chapter's in the first panels is "Big Mom" defeated

Does this mean she was defeated in this week's chapter or next week's? Since this chapter ends with Big Mom still taking the damage to get defeated, not defeated yet

And Pantheons bet said Kid would defeat Big Mom in this week's chapter, not the next one

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
but even if Oda doesn't have her using any of that, I'd just assume it was off screened as Oda has barely shown this fight. Like he only showcases linlin using one or two attacks and then kid and law using awakening.
Nah, you can't magically grant feats that weren't shown by assuming they existed off panel.

Portrayal wise, Kidd and Law beat a full power serious Emperor.

Featwise, they don't get any feats but the ones they showed.

If they ran it back, could the Rooftop 5 beat Kaido and Big Mom 5v2 fair and square?
Luffy, Zoro and Law are enough.

How can someone assume she isnt defeated?
It is EXACTLY like with Queen and King? Additionally, even Law literaly confirms her defeat on panel.
They finished her off, after she confirmed she was heavily hit last chapter.
We had no idea if Queen was defeated or not. We had to wait to find that out, same with Big Mom. She isn't defeated yet even though it's very likely to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.