Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango, how likely do you think scummates confirming one another day 1 for no reason actually is?
It's very low, but the way I see it they just made a series of mistakes and they tried to recover but simply failed.

And it's hard to say for no reason, I mean they tried their best to save their teammates, maybe the roles that they were protecting were strong enough to warrant the risk.

Either way I don't have a good answer to that. I'm aware that it might be "too obvious", but even then I'll not let that be a reason to not scumread them.

If I'm wrong then I'll admit I made a series of wrong connections, but there's little rn that makes me think otherwise.

I think Lind's threadplay in general is very towny, and I'm not gonna argue on that, but this is also why I think he can play it off as a confused townie at times.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but I don't believe I am to be perfectly honest

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I used an action on you but it dissappeared in thin air, similar to Al's alleged killshot.

I just find that very strange.

There could be several reasons why that is, it might not even be in your role but someone absorbed my action or something - it was just that all things considered I didn't think it helped your case at all.
It disappeared? Meaning it didn't appear in the WU at all? Then that's not me.

Out of interest, has anyone compiled a list of known player characters? As in one that cross references character to player, not a list of characters in game
Uh, from memory:

Adam - Maki
Muugen - Mahito
Mango - Juliius Chrono
Zem - Cell
Underworld Broker (Broki) - Gudetama
Flower - T-Bag.
Fuji - Ramen guy.
Worst - Mosquito
Midnight - Ouja board

Pushed what? He didnt do jack shit, he sheeped which is his usual scum meta
That's his scum meta? I know Ryu's town meta from the Jojo game. It looked like that.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It suggest you didn't care about my read.
And makes me think you were pushing Beky from a mate perspective
What I'm saying is, I don't see any connection between me allegedly dropping my interaction with you (I think I probably just got busy) and me somehow knowing that Adam would survive a lynch. Like you haven't established the link there at all.

Zemmi

GodMommie
The main question people should ask themselves, is why is scum willing to waste so much stuff on me if it's true. Which I do believe Muu did shoot at me during the day, but it missed me somehow because of the whole notice thing.

Now for the night one that can be a lie.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I was last week at a ramen shop in my town, IRL
It was delicious.

Here i didn't figure out what's about
You have to go to your PM and tell Novas that you want to visit the ramen shop.

There are 3 options:
Seaweed ramen - Upgrades your action and gives your RB and Redirection immunity for a cycle.

Naruto Ramen - Gives you a double action.

Diet Ramen - Heals from ailments.

Zemmi

GodMommie
We also know who ever said my ability name and the use of it lied. Since it is just a vote steal, we also know it showed up in the write up and never once sent in that action, because there is no point in taking someone vote from them so far at any point in the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The main question people should ask themselves, is why is scum willing to waste so much stuff on me if it's true. Which I do believe Muu did shoot at me during the day, but it missed me somehow because of the whole notice thing.

Now for the night one that can be a lie.
The night one is not a lie. The shade isn't necessary Zem. I know what happened, if you were protected then so be it. But a super kill was directed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.