Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We knowing the result in chapter 1040, so not lost.
If she stand up chapter 1040, yeah then he lost.
Technicaly speaking, if the defeat is announced in chapter 1040 that means she didn't lose in 1039, so Panthy lost.
:wellwell:
But personally, if she appears somehow unconscious at end of 1039, i'll give @Pantheos his W and won't wait for ch 1040 or the announcement.

So since Zoro attacked the Pacifista after Sanji, he is useless? lmfao
The one that attacks after is the stronger one, that's why Zoro attacked the Pacifista after Sanji and then Luffy attacked after Zoro.

Cant believe you didnt even get this basic stuff :gokulaugh:

That talks good about the Yonko lmfao.
Now a Yonko vs 2 Admirals is a thing.
Why talking about Zoro to knacki ? Lol you see zoro everywhere don't you.

And the debate now is if big mom can even beat a single admiral before going to two admirals :shocking:

Zoro fans on copium

Btw Enraged Sickbeard couldn't do much damage to Teach . Couldn't KO him too
Teach went on to even fight Sengoku and Garp didn't come out bandage or fatally wounded

People wanking MF WB should stop.
Sickbeard die fighting Law and Kidd.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I have 0 issues handing over my avatar. It's a petty thing to be deceitful about but if we're going by the trend of other fights, this fight already clearly breaks the mold.

My opinion yesterday was that if final attack managed to make her fly then she's likely done for the arc but if she just stands there and eats it while not budging from her current position, that she is likely getting back up for me.

Wait a week. I don't plan on changing my mind about giving over an avatar.

Technicaly speaking, if the defeat is announced in chapter 1040 that means she didn't lose in 1039, so Panthy lost.
:wellwell:
But personally, if she appears somehow unconscious at end of 1039, i'll give @Pantheos his W and won't wait for ch 1040 or the announcement.
- It is not known if Big Mom has been defeated, since the end of the chapter is Kid attacking Big Mom with his electromagnetic cannon.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
An era can end and BM can still fight and leave Wano.
Nope. Ridicilious.
That argue is so annoying bad. She is done, her Era is over, the fight is won by Kid and Law.
People try to dodge their L, try to claim she needs to step on a banana and die till my "fall" comes true.

Honestly, if THIS isnt a defeat and she stands up. Tell me your price, i take the risk. Losing Admin-Title? Fine. Deleting my account? Fine. There is no way this is not a defeat.

bro the bet says that big mom is defeated at the end of the chapter, but the spoilers says its unclear. therefore you lose
No he said that Bm would fall by Kid hands in chapter 1039 and this legit happen, Kid got the last hit, Pantheos even add that, what you asked is the confirmation, who probably got 1040, but based on Panth words she got defeated this chapter, Kid hit her and send her out.

Here all what Pantheos wrote, legit happen 1on1:

My bet is about 1039 and Kid doing the final blow. I went all in, made some high risk statement. Lets see how it goes.
Kid will have the final blow. He is the last one touching her before beating her.
I am not hiding behind semantics. I told clear: KID has to make the final blow, so Linlin is beaten, done and Kid won the fight.
Literally all what he wrote happen, let not search for excuses, this man offer to wear avas over 137 people xD.
He deserve the W, clearly won it.

:milaugh:Hahaha

Bm top 2 dura and endurance
Only Kaido tops her a bit.
She tanked a country level attack after tanking other powerful blows.

Marco would never make BN bleed like he made King bleed with a knee . Marco whose AP sucks
Didn't need haki or awakening to hurt King (whose flames were on his back)
Received 11 hits like kata with 13 hits :suresure:
Without being damaged by ryou nor adv.coc. they are not from the elites people :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.