Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point is that this fight already deviates from that trend.

This Chapter was supposed to 100% confirm that she is defeated like in other fights.
That did NOT happen this chapter. This is already a clear deviation.
Yes, cause unlike King and Queen Meme still has a role to play.

Wake up as Olin and get away before the marines capture her.

If you think about his awakening it is basically applying his room to the sword. So here basically he just did a giant room like he did in PH. That's why the sword is huge. Plus probably bigger rooms > stronger attacks.
So basically kroom sword deals no dmg on its own

Just a medium for wide aoe

It's very simple, really. If BM isn't on the ground and unconscious, then she isn't defeated. We don't know if that last attack from Kid really accomplished that.

Yeah, I mean she never had Kaido's dura or being a lunarian. So she is just a big old woman without her shield anymore lol.
:milaugh:Hahaha

Bm top 2 dura and endurance
Only Kaido tops her a bit.
She tanked a country level attack after tanking other powerful blows.

Marco would never make BN bleed like he made King bleed with a knee . Marco whose AP sucks
Didn't need haki or awakening to hurt King (whose flames were on his back)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
we don't know until next chapter, but the bet was for this chapter. if I don't see white eyes or big mom lying on the floor then it doesn't count
Thats ridicilious. Even when it only gets announced in 1000 chapters, she was defeated this chapter. That was the bet about it. Dont be a hypocrit child and try to dodge your L. Next you argue like Coby and tell me it doesnt count cause she didnt "fall" by stepping on a bananan, because i wrote "fall".

Status
Not open for further replies.