Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically kroom sword deals no dmg on its own

Just a medium for wide aoe
Yeah, no damage untill Law triggers the attack.

I don't think AoE has much to do with it, Law's AoE was already huge in PH. It is that probably awakened attacks > normal attacks (like injection shot and countershock)

I have 0 issues handing over my avatar. It's a petty thing to be deceitful about but if we're going by the trend of other fights, this fight already clearly breaks the mold.

My opinion yesterday was that if final attack managed to make her fly then she's likely done for the arc but if she just stands there and eats it while not budging from her current position, that she is likely getting back up for me.

Wait a week. I don't plan on changing my mind about giving over an avatar.
- It is not known if Big Mom has been defeated, since the end of the chapter is Kid attacking Big Mom with his electromagnetic cannon.

If the leakers are saying this then it would be odd for people to change avatars without any confirmation until next week at the latest

Reality: Kaido is pierced by O-kiku and scabbards, while Big Mom would never be hurt by such attacks.
These guys think kiku would pierce BM or Retainers wood make BM bleed

It took awakening to make BM bleed for the first time in a fight in decades!
While kaido bleeds from kiku tier attacks just cause thy have ryuo

Law made Kaido bleed with injection shot but needs awakening to make BM bleed
"BM dura isn't near kaido" nonsense

Thats ridicilious. Even when it only gets announced in 1000 chapters, she was defeated this chapter. That was the bet about it. Dont be a hypocrit child and try to dodge your L. Next you argue like Coby and tell me it doesnt count cause she didnt "fall" by stepping on a bananan, because i wrote "fall".
To be fair spoilers say:

'- It is not known if Big Mom has been defeated, since the end of the chapter is Kid attacking Big Mom with his electromagnetic cannon. '

So I think it would be fair to wait for another week or at least for the pics before the outcome of the bet is decided

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‎
It’s country size, I wouldn’t call it a weakness. Even the regular shock wille is BM+ size which is not an easy thing to get out of once you’re pierced
It's not about getting out of it. You'd have enough room to attack Law and get rid of it before he can fully extend it.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
‎
I have 0 issues handing over my avatar. It's a petty thing to be deceitful about but if we're going by the trend of other fights, this fight already clearly breaks the mold.

My opinion yesterday was that if final attack managed to make her fly then she's likely done for the arc but if she just stands there and eats it while not budging from her current position, that she is likely getting back up for me.

Wait a week. I don't plan on changing my mind about giving over an avatar.
Nah, keep it. That avy is flamess :steef:

My updated tier list following this chapter:
  • High Top Tier
    • Kaido [+]
    • Linlin [-]
  • Mid Top Tier
    • Current Luffy
    • Post King fight Zoro [-]
  • Low Top Tier
    • Kidd [+]
    • Law [+]
    • 1010 Luffy [-]
    • Yamato [-]
  • Peak High Tier
    • King [+]
    • Rooftop Zoro
    • Post Udon Luffy [-]
  • High High Tier
    • Marco [+]
    • Sanji [-]
  • Mid High Tier
    • Killer
    • Queen

@comrade, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @ConquistadoR, @Shanal.
a ranking of a zoro fan to put him above Kid and Law, as usual...

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
‎
This is getting to your head
Nope just tired about having discussions about falling and bananas, out of a fun game we had now for the time. The same people argue against it, which would put the forum in flames if there is only one hint that Kid or Linlin wouldnt appear. Now they try to ruin a fun game, just because they cant take a fun and simple L.

An era can end and BM can still fight and leave Wano.
:josad:

"Kidd and law are done after using awakening, they said they cant use for long"
" they won't last long, they lose for good"
"The battle is over , stalemate next chapter "

Now
"BM isn't beaten...she's gonna get up and leave wano "

Yeah I agree, to be have a true view about Panth theory, we need to wait for 1040, if BM is done their, Panth won his bet, but if she endure it and stand up, Panth lose. Who is the clear winner should answered in chapter 1040, so we can all argue to each other, until 1040 we don´t know the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.