Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need to get drunk.
On one hand we have Yonkou killer level attack (she used her fruit to recover).
On second hand, we have Hakai, which could not kill Zoro. Later, Zoro got up to attack Kaido.
Or you want me to believe that Zoro's endurance greater than Big Mom's?
Zoro used barrier haki, Mom stood and watch like a tard all attack that the difference :josad:.
Yes Zoro has a greater endurance than a Mom that doesnt use haki to mitigate the damage or doesnt try to block....yeah Zoro>Mom endurance no doubt :kata:

If we want to find "rivals" of some kind in all this situation, those would be Law and Kidd. Law certainly didn't play second fiddle like some believed, he was mighty impressive. Let's see if the visuals are good like they said, I am quite hyped for them.

Regarding Big Mom, Oda could have at least drawn couple of CoC coated attacks from her instead of just simply mentioning her using it off panel. And she also doesn't have awakening apparently, lol. Panels could have been used for those things instead for...some others. Lol. Big Mom is going down here but she certainly will be mentioned when we reach Elbaf, with the giants being indebted to Luffy and co. Those giants will help them towards the end of the story (final war).

I look forward to see further things from current Luffy and Zoro (who, yeah, isn't done lol). Kid and Law are impressive but these two are THE two monsters. CoC coated KKG and Hiryu Kaen are coming and soon Kaido's head will be on pike.

this is exactly how Zoro hater are reading the manga, perfect panel to prove that. It mean they understand that Law is inferior to Zoro that why they need to write two pieces to accept their headcanon.:suresure:

By the way, rooftop Law and Kidd they both knew about awakening and still both had cheerleader reaction to Zoro&Luffy that alone is superior potrayed for Luffy&Zoro.:myman:

To me it’s clear that big mom is defeated. All most all fights this arc have ended like this. Not quite clear if the opponent is defeated or not. And than next chapter we get the confirmation. Big mom is down. Next fight Luffy vs Kaido and the end is near guys.

I wonder if Kid's attack is some kind of "inevitable super destructive one shot"- move, where he's legit able to potentially just solo anyone in this verse, even fresh, or if it's just a stronger version of stuff like boro breath or maser cannon.
I mean Oda won't go the route, where he's turning characters into dust with those energy beams like DBZ did, but with the one or the other comment he could atleast indicate a certain hierarchy.
Midd shot harpoons at BM, imagine something bigger with bigger projectiles.

The reason I can't remember it is because it was something we barely saw. Even you say 4 or 5, you have no real idea. But we saw that Sabo himself can easily keep up with Fujitora alone.

Law has the attack power to still be a problem but this says nothing about how that fight would actually go. If the element of surprise doesn't hold up until the end I think Sabo would just knock him out with his CoA skills. There's a reason his first bounty was over 600 million.
Yes we didn't see the fighting because it was off paneled. However the implication is there that Sabo didn't fight an admiral alone yet couldn't push them to extreme diff like what Kidd and Law are achieving.

He never easily kept up with Fujitora. We know that Fuji was simply playing around and even then Sabo was getting pushed. Sabo even admits how much Fuji was holding back.

Law has been enduring several high level attacks since roof piece including adcoc attacks, so that level of endurance alone proves that Sabo's only chance of winning is with extreme diff and that is if you give Sabo the benefit of the doubt and ignore Law's impressive feats.
However, when you consider the totality of Law's feats - tagging Hybrid Kaido, reacting to Hybrid Kaido, enduring adcoc thunder Bagua + all the feats he got against Big Mom - It is quite clear that he beats Sabo

Sabo's bounty is also not even impressive...for the number 2 of the most wanted man in OP world...having less than a billion is poor

Your point only makes my argument stronger. Splitting the sky using COC is definite proof that the characters involved are certified Yonkou tier characters.

Extreme diffing a Yonkou in a 2v1 =/= Pushing a serious Yonkou to extreme difficulty 1v1.
Did you not understand what I just said ? Let me write it down for you again. There are more than one way to become certified yonko tire. You don't only have to have coc clash with others to prove how yonko you are. Blackbeard doesn't have any coc feats yet does he ? With whom did he split the sky against ? No one . He is still a yonko There are other ways . Kidd is giving a mid difficulty fight to every heathy 100% fit yonko in the story just like luffy. Luffy ain't giving any yonko more than mid diff if the yonko is 100% fit and running. Kaido isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.