Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
O wait, where are those who were saying Mid would split skies with BM, and Law is just a helper.:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Funny how the people aknowledge Linlins defeat to downplay her or to randomly hyping up zoro, but at the same time denying their loss against me. :ihaha:
I'm 99% sure you had spoilers on Monday.

So Kidd strategy after he lost to Kaido (Kidd tried everything vs Kaido punching and more nothing work) was to crush Kaido to death with metals.
Result Kaido was super fine :milaugh:
In the other hand this tactic of Kidd, it look is working on Mom, so much of equal potrayed to Kaido :josad: a fuking bull crushing to mom was enough. Now it look like a canon was enough :seriously:

This is Kidd on chapter 1001 he cant believe that punch can work on Kaido (due to Luffy penetration haki), Haki is potrayed superior to DF power.

@Cinera

Big Mom lost right after King and Queen

Is BM Commander Level confirmed? :quest::suresure:

Katakuri fought for 10 hours against WCI Luffy, wow such a great menace, Katakuri > abig Mom

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
O wait, where are those who were saying Mid would split skies with BM, and Law is just a helper.:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

I'm 99% sure you had spoilers on Monday.
Where should i have them from? And wouldnt i have used another wording if i knew they would end the spoilers with their unnecessary stretching "it is not sure if she is beaten"?

@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Tyki_Mikk We see this feats from kidd/Law and Luffy being MC will get better feats and attacks :myman:

You know what that means right? Waido WSM :finally::finally:
Im have no fear for Luffy to perform insane feats, Sun God Nika in persoan showing insane feats is not a problem.
I have fear for my boy Kaido to not show any big insane feat or awakening...
Like how he threat BM this chapter, giving us the feeling that the Supernova are the top dogs and Yonkou underdogs...
Usually Kaido should show a insane feat who split wano in half or something, but I fear like the best what Oda give him is to split the skull in the island in half...
:josad::josad::josad:

Yes we didn't see the fighting because it was off paneled. However the implication is there that Sabo didn't fight an admiral alone yet couldn't push them to extreme diff like what Kidd and Law are achieving.

He never easily kept up with Fujitora. We know that Fuji was simply playing around and even then Sabo was getting pushed. Sabo even admits how much Fuji was holding back.

Law has been enduring several high level attacks since roof piece including adcoc attacks, so that level of endurance alone proves that Sabo's only chance of winning is with extreme diff and that is if you give Sabo the benefit of the doubt and ignore Law's impressive feats.
However, when you consider the totality of Law's feats - tagging Hybrid Kaido, reacting to Hybrid Kaido, enduring adcoc thunder Bagua + all the feats he got against Big Mom - It is quite clear that he beats Sabo

Sabo's bounty is also not even impressive...for the number 2 of the most wanted man in OP world...having less than a billion is poor
His first bounty is significantly higher than Law's for defecting from the Shichibukai and helping to defeat another. Helped, because Doflamingo fucked him up pretty effortlessly man to man.

But that's apples to oranges. They're all different opponents. It's even worse if you're comparing feats from almost 30 volumes ago to feats now.
The point being these revolutionaries are below a yonko crew in power.

There is a reason the 3 disasters bounties are far above the revolutionaries
Jack is far more prominent than Sabo... they literally hadn't seen him until Dressrosa so it's not like he'd have a lot to his reputation. They didn't even know Dragon's full name for about ten years despite his relationship to Garp and title as the worst criminal. The revolutionary army works differently from pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.