Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids attacks can't touch a Logia rn. He never even displayed basic armament let alone the ability to coat his projectiles with it.

Entertain me a bit more. I'm fully aware how much this chapter damaged your mental state. Majority of your colleagues don't even have the courage to show up her anymore.
Did you cry when Akainu vs Aokiji got off screened?

Nah, the revo commanders are obviously not as helpful as someone like Kidd. If Sabo had help from somebody comparable to him, he could also push Fujitora to extreme diff in 2vs1 imo... if not defeating him as well.
Sabo would have beaten Fuji if he was by himself
GB is the reason why sabo + 1 revo or all 3 couldn't win

Fuji isn't beating Sabo less than high diff

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Which panel? I am using the dam bull punk dio compare to this....firstwell there are 2 direction in which Kidd is applying pressure so double so much pressure than a bull that charge into Mom. Punk Gibson that Kidd used againt Mom aint even working on Apoo.

The only time Kidd used a better moved than punk vice is when he apply magnetism to Mom which was 1 panel were Mom pull all the metal around.

Second Punk Vice size are way bigger than punk dio the bull (so there is more metal equal to more weight equal to more pressure).

I am not biased this is the fuking manga that is showing that.

Look the Bull he aint even bigger than Mom....:

There is a huge difference :josad:

Preskip Zoro with Shusui is underrated.

Ben and Shiryu were the same way until the invisibility fruit... which he got at maybe the same time as Sabo despite also being much older.
Lol preskip zoro was already injured going into the fight. Factually the 3 YC1s we have seen wouldn't be injured by preskip zoro.

Are people still scaling per Bounty ?

Izo had such a high bounty because he was a commander of THAT WB. Killer, Hawkins, Drake all have lower bounties and mop the floor with Izo.

During MF Izo was less important than Curiel
For generic and one arc enemies/allies, bounty scaling to get an approximate power level is pretty fair.

Izos bounty is perfectly fine for a fighter >= Tobi Roppo level fighter like she is. Killer vs Izo would be a very close match, but drake and Hawkins really would stand no chance.

Dragon??????:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

What about that crow guy????
I don't expect much from crow guy in terms of strength. But you're crazy if you think Dragon's strength has been concealed since volume 12 and he's not gonna turn out to be a beast. There's a reason he's positioned after these two Yonko in the story, Luffy without adv CoC probably wouldn't have been any use to him

Whether she's out or not is one thing. The other fact is that Oda has just shown us that the pirate duo lack the capability of doing what they've just some against BM on their own.

Never wanna hear Kidd or Law's names against top tiers, unless you put them alongside each other :kuzanshut:

How can a Yonko be Yonko commander level lol

She's just not fighting Luffy, who will probably fight Kaido for 10 more chapters. Katakuri had the advantage of that lol, as did Doflamingo, Lucci, Enel and Crocodile.

Its just a joke about Katakuri wankers saying that he is much stronger than Calamities because they lost their fights faster than Katakuri did, while Big Mom will last just a bit more than King and Queen (much less than her son)
:suresure:

Nah, the revo commanders are obviously not as helpful as someone like Kidd. If Sabo had help from somebody comparable to him, he could also push Fujitora to extreme diff in 2vs1 imo... if not defeating him as well.
That is true. but the difference isn't enough to look over the fact that they only gave Fujitora minor injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.