Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kids attacks can't touch a Logia rn. He never even displayed basic armament let alone the ability to coat his projectiles with it.

Entertain me a bit more. I'm fully aware how much this chapter damaged your mental state. Majority of your colleagues don't even have the courage to show up her anymore.
"Kid is one of the few people in the world who is capable of using all three forms of Haki"

Which depends on the user being awakened or not.

Like I said, the people able to combat them are done. The fighting is done
Yes this is where the final tension comes from. The protagonists are exhausting themselves fighting an enemy that has the ability to recover before they can. The timer is not onigashima, the timer is if kaido can be killed before his crew keeps endlessly regenerating. Onigashima bomb is subplot

1. She is.
2. Law literaly says that.
3. Obviously build up (compate to King f.e.)
1. "She is" is not correct. We don't know yet.
2. Law says a lot of stuff. That doesn't mean it's the truth. BM is still a Yonko and cannot be underestimated.
3. You can't compare this to King.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
maybe ... but she will lose ... that's just the reality
Oda WILL NEVER let her shine that good if she don't stand up in few chapters and do some off chart shit
It can still swing two ways

I don't think oda will give any more attacks to kidd and law. So, we will come to know what happened to BM in next chapter.

If she loses the fight then I can agree with you. This would be embarassing for a yonkou to go down without actually putting up a fight as we expected

However, if she stands up again to defeat kidd and law then her endurance is really some hell of a shit. This won't be that damaging as first scenario.

Well there is third way and that is She stands up but loses her memory to become O-Lin. Well it will suck but still better for her portrayal than first scenario.

ODA LITERALLY PUT KIDD LAW LUFFY TOGETHER PRE TS.
PUT THEM ON SHONEN JUMP TOGETHER NUMEROUS TIME.
GIVE THEM YONKOS TO FIGHT.
PUT THEM IN ALLIANCE TO FIGHT YONKOS (kidd being tsundere).
TOEI EVEN GIVE THEM MOMENTS TO DESTROY KAIDO SHIP.
GIVE ZORO AN EXTREME DIFF AGAINST YONKO’S LAPDOG TO SHOW THE DIFFERENCE.

ZORO FANGIRLS : ZORO STRONGER THAN ALL OF THEM

PLEASE, WE REALLY NEED MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR THIS FANDOM
:kidwat:

Kaido thought that Law and Kid are weak asses themselves which he was proven wrong as he admitted they're monsters on the roof.
Those 2 characters got stronger. The Luffy and Law that beat Doflamingo are vastly weaker than the ones in Wano.

And answer the question. Why was Jack able to survive a fight against an Admiral and Sengoku if he is so weak?

I think Ashura Douji gave him just as deep of wounds

Status
Not open for further replies.